"Yeah, unfortunately only one song. My shift ended, and I had to leave." I explained.

"That's why I couldn't find you after" he laughed to himself.

"Why was you looking for me?"

"So uh I could ask you for lunch, and you're a pretty girl, with a pretty name, so of course I would want to look for you" I blushed. We started to read through our menus.

"Uh Eb? What do you recommend- Wait can I call you Eb? Or shall I just stick to Ebony?" he started to slightly panic.

"Eb is fine" he grinned. "Ash?" I smirked. "I can call you that? or shall I just call you Ashton?" I jokingly mocked him.

"Hey!" he pouted, trying not to laugh. "Ash is fine" We finally ordered our food.

"Ashton?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Uh, I really like your Cobain shirt"

Present.

Then after that he took me on around fifteen more dates, yes fifteen. Then asked me to be his girlfriend. The dates he took me on were amazing. He spoiled me, but I did take him out sometimes and it was so much fun.

Then about five months later he told me he loved me. It was a shock, I was so happy, he was joking around. Laughing at something so stupid. Then he said 'This is why I love you'. I remember looking at him. He said "I wasn't meant to tell you like this. I was going to take you to a nice romantic place and tell you that I love you, god I'm so silly" I remember reassuring him that everything was fine. And that I just needed him to tell me. "Ashton, I don't care how you would of told me, I'd be happy any way" I kissed his cheek. "I love you Ebony" "I love you too Ashton"

I was so happy that day, I felt like a kid opening the present they wanted at Christmas.

Then the boys were going on an arena tour with one direction. I was devastated. I wasn't going to see Ashton for at least a year. When he told me, we was dating for at least ten months, and when we was dating for a year, he wouldn't even be here.

Saying goodbye at the airport was probably the hardest thing to accomplish. I cried for days after he left. Once he got on the plane. Ann, Lauren and Harry, was all crying together and I felt lonely. That was until Anna pulled me into a group hug with his family and I felt accepted, I felt as if they didn't like me. That was until they'd invite me over while Ashton was on tour to see me.

Then Ashton turned twenty. Then joined one direction on their stadium tour, they're debut album came. They made it. What I said those years ago. They made it. I didn't suffer from much hate. Only a small amount, so the fans didn't think I was a 'fame whore' seeing as I was now dating Ashton for two years. Some were just plainly rude and didn't like me, but I moved past it and carried on with my life. Then drama happened.

The groupie situation. I knew that Ashton and the other three were having a night out, at the clubs, he even asked for my permission, and of course I said yes. I'm not his owner. Girls were seen with them at the hotel bar and going back into the hotel rooms. I was devastated did he really cheat on me? I didn't jump to conclusions. So I wanted to wait and see what he had to say. I facetimed him that day after. He didn't do anything, that's what he told me. I was still a bit skeptical about it. When Michael came over and told me that was just him and Calum who went with groupie. I immediately said sorry to Ashton and that I didn't respect his loyalty and then assured me that it was fine and that he would of been skeptical too, then the whole Ashton cheating on me with Kendall Jenner, I'm not going to bother explaining that situation.

Flashback

Yesterday it was mine and Ashton's four year anniversary. It was great. He took us to a romantic and fancy meal. He hired out the whole restaurant just for us, I was in awe the whole time. I was intrigued in watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. He kept poking me on side.