one

lol guys I'm really nervous for this // if you really want it to all start happening, just skip to chapter 18 xx //

Ebony

Moving house. Well an apartment now to a house. It was all quite overwhelming to be honest. It was such a big thing. Yeah sure, I've settled down. I don't know this just seems so weird. Living in a one bedroom apartment. Now going to a three bedroom house. Its a up-sizing for sure, but this is what we wanted to do.

Flashback.

I met Ashton when I was seventeen and he was eighteen. It was during one of their shows in a small place in Australia. I basically was a person who showed the boys around the venue, such as showing them the bathrooms, lounge area. I was going to leave after I showed them around and Ashton insisted that I stay with them until they went onto the stage. Sure they was all attractive, but I kinda stood away from Luke seeing as I was a year old than him.

Ashton seemed to take notice of me the most, Luke, Michael and Calum were all to interested in the FIFA game going on in the background. I wondered why Ashton didn't want to play, until he told me he didn't enjoy the game too much, so then I was shocked, a boy who doesn't play or enjoy FIFA. We spoke right until he got onstage. We was both captivated by our conversation, literally in our world. When he got on stage, I knew that I wouldn't see any of them again.

I watched one song and my shift was over, I had to leave. They was going to become big, by the amount of girls turning up to watch them perform. Even when I left around fifteen girls were outside. Hoping to meet them. 5 Seconds Of Summer, they are going to big, super big. I'm glad I got to meet them, plus they was all super-friendly.

The next day, I got up and went back to work. I had to make sure everything was clean and presentable for the next people who had hired the venue. You could say I was upset knowing that I'm never ever going to see those boys again. Even though I had spent a couple of hours with him, I felt like I had known him for years.

I remember one of my co-workers telling me that someone outside the venue was asking for me, I had ten minutes until lunch break and I was going to leave anyway. I wonder who it could be. It could be my cousin, mum or friend it could be anybody. So I grabbed my bag and hurried outside. I walked out and looked around. Nobody I knew? I shrugged it off and started to make my way to the small cafe I usually go to.

"Ebony!" I heard someone shout, I spun round. Ashton. I smiled and he jogged towards me.

"Hi Ashton" I smiled.

"I'm glad you're here, uh can I ask you something?" he rubbed his hand on the back of his neck.

"what would you like to know?"

"well, uh. I um would like to ask if I could take you to lunch, like right now?" he slightly blushed.

"Yeah, I'd love that"

"This is great, oh wow. Uh how about that cafe over there" he nodded to the usual place I go.

"Yeah, does great food. I love it there" I nodded.

"Uh Great, um. Let's go?" I nodded in agreement, we started walking towards the cafe.

"Your band is great, you know? All four of you are super talented"

"Thanks? We're not that great, but thanks"

"5 Seconds Of Summer is going to become big one day, you're going to have thousands of people screaming your name, I know it"

"Well we all hope that, but you never know" he shrugged. We walked into the cafe and took our places.

"So uh Ebony, did you watch us perform?"