eighteen

Ebony was actually doing something to keep her busy today, she was meeting with one of her clients. Ebony is a wedding planner, she enjoyed it very much, being able to make other people happy, made her happy. As generic as it sounds, that is one of the ways to make her happy.

Ebony didn't really do much, apart from have a little office/shop thingy, where she is able to meet with her clients and discuss plans for their wedding.

Ebony put on her smart clothes as she was due to meet a client at her office/shop thingy in around an hour, she'd done her hair and make-up already, taken pain killers (ones that can help prevent nausea too)

She arrived at her office and then ten minutes later her client, Miss Walters walked in, or as she said many times call me Katie and her fiancé John.

"Ebony, hello" she smiled.

"Miss wat- I mean Katie & John" Ebony slightly giggled to herself. "How are you both?" She asked.

"We're fine thank-you, what about yourself?" She asked, taking a seat opposite ebony's desk.

"I'm great, just feeling a little under the weather. Now today, I've booked us to visit many venues today, the ones you specifically asked for" she explained.

"Ebony! Thank-you! Did you get us a appointment for every single one? Today?" She was on the edge of her seat. John was smiling at her, and just admiring his excited fiancé.

"Yes, all of them, and I tell you it wasn't easy" Ebony chuckled to herself.

"Ebony, God I think I love you more than I love him!" She squealed.

"Why thanks, Ebony. Stealing my fiancé from me" he playfully rolled his eyes. All three were laughing.

"I think you're one of the happiest and nicest couples I've worked with" she smiled. "Anyway, the first booking is in forty-five minutes, we better head off" Ebony left her office and her Assistant Clarissa was now in her seat.

Hours and hours later, Ebony, Katie and John were now on their way back to Ebony's office, where the couple ha fleet their car. John was sat in the back and Katie in the passenger seat.

"Ebony?" Katie asked her.

"Yes?" She replied.

"You've been the best wedding planner, it's been a great month working with you." She grinned.

"It's my pleasure Katie, my job is to make your wedding the best day of your lives" she smiled, then laughed. "That sounded so corny"

"It's fine, Can I ask. What your wedding was like?" She asked, looking at her ring.

"Oh no, Katie. I'm sure you don't want to hear about mine. We should be talking about your wedding."

"tell me." She smiled.

"If you insist. My wedding was a summer wedding, and my dress was laced and slim, my body shape didn't fit well into a Cinderella type dress, I didn't have a tiara either, I had a flower crown with a veil attached to it. The flowers we chose were light tulips, the colour scheme were pastel colours, I had light yellow and orange tulips mainly in my bouquet." Ebony then stopped herself, not wanting to be selfish and go on about her wedding.

"Katie, you really don't need to hear my weddi-" Katie politely cut her off.

"Please go on, it's wonderful for me to hear you speak so happily about something, just keep going. I want to know more" she explained.

"If you say so. My husband and I, are not very religious. We are not under any certain church or religion, we didn't get married in a church. Even though my husband tried to say he was religious because he studied religious studies in year seven, eight and nine" I laughed. "So we got married at Villa Botanica venue, it's in The Woodark area, it's kind of near Prosperpine. We wasn't planning on going all the way to Queensland, but honestly it took my breath away, and we needed somewhere private, due to my husbands career. We wanted a wedding with people who we really wanted to be there, to be honest, my husbands family is huge, he's friends are huge it wasn't going to be easy"