As Always A Pleasure

Start from the beginning

"Don't you fucking dare," Taylor laughed against my lip as his hand wrapped around my wrist.

"Don't what?" I asked, pulling back to look at him as innocently as I could.

"Touch it and you're dead," He murmured against my lips. I pulled back and climbed off of him, pouting as I went.

"Well, you're about as fun as syphilis," I muttered as I grabbed up my bag.

"Where you going, buttercup?" Taylor smirked at me, watching me stand up.

"Class. It's time to go," I returned his smirk.

"We still have ten minutes," He replied, still chewing the sandwich.

"You hurry up and I'll let you feel me up in the empty lecture room next to ours," I laughed.

"You'll let me?" Taylor smirked condescendingly.

"I'll let you," I replied. "You don't own all this," I raised a brow with attitude, gesturing to myself.

"Yeah, we'll see," He laughed, standing up. "Thanks for the bruise, Kathy. As always, a pleasure."

"Don't pretend you didn't get a kinky thrill out of it, Taylor," Kathy laughed. "You had as much fun as we did."

"So you say," Taylor snorted, swinging his bag over his shoulder. I started walking away and Taylor caught up to me quickly, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Thanks for lunch," He grinned.

"No worries, thanks for mine," I laughed, looking up into his humour-filled eyes.

It was a quick walk to the room and just as I moved to enter, Taylor steered me off course. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Going to make out," Taylor grinned and I laughed at him. "What? It'll be cute," He smirked.

"You're cute," I countered.

"Yeah, I am, aren't I?" He mused as opened the door and waltzed into the random room like he owned it.

"What would you have done if there were people in here?" I asked, still allowing him to lead me wherever he pleased.

"Laughed," Taylor replied simply, which made me laugh at him.

"Where do you get all your confidence from, Taylor Cadley?" I shook my head in amusement as he led me to the first table in the room and swiftly deposited me onto it. He mouth swooped down onto mine and claimed me before I could say another word.

"Lately?" He murmured against my lips, as his hands pulled me towards him from my waist. "From the way you look at me," He mumbled and deepened the kiss until I couldn't breathe; much less ponder his answer.

He stood between my legs as I sat on the edge of the desk and as I ran my hands over his torso, his hands buried in my hair and kept me right where he wanted me; which was halfway to heaven, suckling at his bottom lip. This boy was incredible, several moments of sweet tempting kisses and I lost my head completely. "Buttercup," He murmured after another moment.

"Mhm," I responded about as well as I could manage.

"Baby, I love you, but keep breathing out those little moans and we won't be making it to class," He grinned against my mouth and I laughed.

"Didn't even know I was doing that," I smirked, pulling back from him to bit my lip. I stared at him for a long silent minute, and he stared right back at me. He was smirking, but in the way I knew that given the chance, he'd have my panties off and holding me so close to him I'd be right off this table the moment I said the words 'Let's do it'. It was a heated smirk that told me I got to him as much as he got to me. It must have gotten the better of him, because he moved super slowly as he bent down again and pressed his luscious mouth to mine. Moving slowly as if to savour me, his mouth moved and I responded. With eyes closed, I returned everything he gave me.

Pulling away finally, I rested my head against his chest, just below his neck and caught my breath as I listened to him catch his.

"God, I just," He began in a whisper, using his fistful of hair to keep me where I was. "You drive me fucking crazy, do you even realise how much I love you?" He murmured softly and I felt him tense up against me as I jumped at his words.

"Is that the thing poking me in the thigh talking?" I laughed, smirking up at him. He had joked off my confession, so I was willing to give him the same leeway. His face was unreadable, except for a smirk. It wasn't even his heated smirk, it was a smirk meant to distance us both. I studied his face, trying to figure out whether he had meant to say that or was just playing it cool now that it had been said. I obviously didn't know Taylor well enough, because I couldn't figure it out.

"It's time for class, thanks for making out with me," He murmured, cocking an arrogant eyebrow at me. I knew he hid behind his arrogance when he was uncomfortable. But, once again, I wasn't sure what he was uncomfortable about. Taking my hand in his he pulled me off the table and out of the room.

The entire lecture was consumed with the words he'd said. Taylor was just as sombre, which didn't give me much hope to think he'd meant to say those words.