Amanda

I'm having mixed emotions about the BOO. Don’t get me wrong, I love Percy Jackson.  But when the BOO is over, THERE WILL BE NO MORE PERCY JACKSON BOOKS BY RICK RIORDAN!!!! L That is why, after I read the BOO, I will reread all of the books MULTIPLE TIMES!! This chapter is gonna be shortish. Love ya!

-snappy1

Amanda’s POV:

My name is Amanda Winter. I am nineteen years old, and I live in New York City. I have curly brown hair and hazel eyes. I'm pretty and I have good grades.

I drove my Chevy up to the store that I work at. It’s a bakery with surprisingly good wedding cakes. It’s called Papa’s Bakery.

I hear some com and commotion and look up. It’s an old couple looking for a birthday cake.  TIMESKIP I put my phone down when I hear the door open. I see a gorgeous boy my age with black windblown hair, sea green eyes, and muscles. Unfortunately, he was giving a beautiful girl a piggy back. The girl had curly blonde locks, swirling gray eyes, and muscles.

“Hi, how may I help you?” I ask the boy flirtatiously. The girl glared at me and I whimpered and shrunk back. She has a SCARY glare! “We need a blue and gray wedding cake.” The male said.

“For who?” I asked curiously. “Oh you didn’t notice?” the blonde said. “We’re engaged.” Then they kissed

After I got the blue and gray, five tiers wedding cake arrangements organized, I sat down and cried. Would I ever find a guy who loved me as much as Percy loves Annabeth??? (Sorry, that’s technically IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! PERCABETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)