Matt Sloan

Matt's POV

I'm having a dream about this kid I used to bully, I think his name is Percy Jackson or something weird like that.  Right as I'm about to punch the loser, I hear loud noise.  The loud noise snaps me into reality.  Ugh, its to early to get up.

I throw my alarm clock across the room.  Then I remember that today is the first day of my senior year.  I go to Linwood high school.  I'm also the most popular person in my grade.

I jump out of my warm bed and throw on some jeans and a hoodie.

I rush downstairs and grab a bagel for the road.

Since I am rich, I have multiple cars.  I decide on the silver convertible and drive to school.

--------LINEBREAK-LUNCH----------

I walk into the lunch room and sit down at my usual table.  There's a ton of wannabe's crowding around me.  As I'm cracking jokes, I see a familiar flash of raven black hair.

I get up and strut over.  The kid I used to bully is sitting in the corner, still a loner.

I grab his hoodie and drag him to an abandoned hallway.  I study him.

He has a tan and untamed black hair.  His muscles have grown.  I can still beat him in a fight.

I throw a punch at his head, but he ducks.  As he ducks, he grabs my hand and twists my arm.  I let out a tiny scream.

He punchs me in the gut and the mouth, and walks away.  I lay on the ground in shock.  Eventually, I come to my senses.

I stagger over to the water fountain and lean down to get a drink.

Right when I'm about to take a sip, the water explodes in my face.

-------LINEBREAK-NEXT MORNING--------

I'm waiting at the doors to talk to Percy.  I was still fuming from yesterday's fight.

My mouth drops in shock and my jaw goes slack.  Coming into the parking lot are seven amazing cars! 

The green car has the illusion that waves are on it.  It pulls up and out of the passenger seat comes Percy Jackson!  He walks around to the passenger seat and helps a gorgeous blond out.  She has curly blond hair that looks like something a princess would have.  The mystery girl has stormy gray eyes and a fit athletic body.

The next car is a blue convertible.  A handsome, rugged blond guy hops

out.  Out of the passenger seat climbs a drop dead beautiful female.  She has choppy, uneven brown hair in random braids with feathers in them.  The beauty queen also has ripped skinny jeans and a tattered Hello Kitty t-shirt.

I can't wait to see who comes out of the silver Ferrari!  A Chinese looking guy with a buff body and a crew cut jumps out of the car and races around to the other door.  He helps a friendly looking girl with frizzy carmel brown hair and chocolatey skin.  She also has golden eyes.

In a black low rider, an emo looking boy comes out.  The passenger side door gets flunk open and a Spanish looking boy hops out.  It looks like he has had to much sugar.

In a dark purple convertible, three model looking girls come out.  The first one has her long , dark hair in a single braid down her back and a purple t-shirt on.  The second one has short, spikey raven black hair with a silver circlet on her head. She also has a silver jacket.  Her eyes are a startling electric blue amd she has a Death to Barbie t-shirt under her jacket.  The third one has very delicate features.  She has an orange shirt on and jean shorts.

In a bright red Cadillac with the msuic blaring, two boys climbed out the windows.  They both had devilish grins on their faces.  They looked like twins.

( A/N In order they are Percy,Annabeth,Jason,Piper,Frank,Hazel,Nico,Leo,Reyna,Thalia,Katie,Connor and Travis )

They all got in a line and walked through the doors like in the movies, leaving all of us students standing dumbfounded in the parking lot.

'Maybe Percy had more friends than I was aware of' I thought.