"There you are" Ally huffed placing her hoodie over her top and zipping it up.

"Under the bed" Shel smirked and Ally rolled her eyes. Ally could have smacked herself for it because that's where Megan's hid last weekend when it was bath time.

"Ok Mommy needs to go to work now so you be good for Auntie Shel ok" Ally warned her daughter who just nodded as she held onto Shel.

"I love you" Ally said walking up to her daughter and kissing face.

"I love you too" Megan smiled waving at her Mother.

"Where's hot Mamma" Shel asked and Megan looked at Ally too. It was actually a surprise that Megan hadn't been shouting for Katie to dress her to this morning.

"She must have got called in during the night..I don't remember her beeper or phone going off, then again I had this little rat to contend with all day yesterday who tired me out" Ally said brushing her finger over Megan's soft cheek.

Checking the time it was already after half 6 in the morning. She needed to get her tube station in 10 minutes if she wanted to make it into work and have a coffee before half past 7.

"Bye guys I love you both" Ally said grabbing her keys and waving as she ran for the door.

"Bye bye" Shel and Megan replied as the waved the blonde off.

***

Ally was relieved to find out none of her nurses had phoned in sick. She was running all Nursing and Care staff of the operating theatres in the busy hospital. Her job was stressful at times but she had a good team working with her and for the most part the flow of things went well. She continued to scrub into operations 1-2 days a week, depending on how short of staff they were. She loved it. She loved helping people and most importantly helping her staff.

A job that Sandra once done, she only hope she was half the boss she was. She hated leaving Megan after taking 9 months after she was born. Katie didn't want her going back to work and said she didn't need to worry about money as they had enough but Ally definitely wasn't in her job for the money. She wasn't in her job for the long hours either. She loved to help people and she loved the environment of the Operating rooms so there was no way she was going to be a stay at home housewife.

When she got to work, she headed for the on call room to see if her wife was hanging about. Even after a year and a half of being married again she still felt weird calling Katie her wife. They had,had their ups and downs over the years but things had finally started to look up for them after Shel and Rach's wedding.

Once Katie was back on her feet after being shot, they had agreed they both wanted to be parents. And so they were. It turns out Ally is very fertile. Her eggs were given very high percentages of her becoming pregnant and so she was and then 9 months later Megan came on the scene. They got Married in 2016 with Megan only being a couple of months old.

No Africa or perfect skies and beaches like the first wedding but all Ally needed was Katie. Both of their families and friends attended and it was amazing. More than amazing and things has been great since then. Katie was kept busy with work and continued to do multiple vascular surgeries a week but she was amazing with Megan. She was a natural Mother from the moment Ally delivered her.

Katie suggested just before Megan's first birthday that they should have another child. Ally wasn't too keen to have another human being pushed from her vagina any time soon but when Katie had suggested she would like to be the natural Mother, Ally was quick to agree.

For the past 6 months they have been trying and unlike Ally who was a first timer it seemed to be taking a little more time for Katie. Ally wasn't worried. She had heard of couples trying for years before a baby came along so they would keep trying until another little one came along.