yellow carnations.

minho felt a stabbing pain in his heart as he took in jisung's words. the intense burning inside his throat increased, forcing him to scramble off of the bed and rush to the bathroom.

as he exited the room, he was not surprised to see the rest of the group - excluding jisung, of course; he'd already run out of the apartment - looking at him with shock and disgust written on their faces. he noticed chan opening his mouth to say something, but the dancer beat him to it.

"save it for later, chan." he croaked gloomily, "i'm not in the mood." he ran inside the bathroom, locking the door, and let the flowers fall freely from his mouth along with blood as the thick red liquid stained his shirt. 

he coughed, coughed, and coughed, but the plants were still there. it had never been worse, he realized, and he brought his arm up to brush off the tears that fell down his eyes. the boy then gazed down, taking an examining look at the flowers as he tried to remember what was their name.

panic filled his whole body as he realized they were not just petals this time; they were entire flowers. their name was yellow carnations - the symbol of rejection.

(a/n)

i usually publish every two days but like since i posted the last chapter i received so much love that i dont deserve,, you guys know who you are, your comments/votes make me smile so much and fix my day i love you aa <3