Chapter 58

So for this chapter I have a playlist. I have made one on my own, if you want to click the link you can do that, other wise I will list them: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtBkrSx5g_OgSK_9yLGOA4VXaAJrj-VQs

Breakeven- The Script

Fall- Justin Bieber

Little Things-One Direction

Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran                        

PS don't hate me:)

SOPHIE'S POV-

To say I'm hurt would be an understatement. I look over at Nash and he is still asleep with no worries in the world. No wonder, he's cheating on me. And with Molly like come on. I thought we were stronger than this, but I was obviously wrong. This is literally the worst time for this to come too. The day after we move into our own apartment it all falls apart yet again. Relationships are meant to be happy, not like this. I walk into the closet in the room and grab the suit case that is half unpacked. I zip it up and when I walk back into the bedroom, Nash is sitting on the mattress and once he sees me, he pulls his eyebrows together. 

"What are you doing?" he asks. 

"Leaving." I simply state and he stands up. The closer he gets to me, the more I want to cry. I back away and he grabs my arm to stop me. 

"Sophie." he says, looking right into my eyes. I shake my head and pull my arm out of his grip. 

"No Nash. Don't you dare even try to talk to me right now. I am done with you and this relationship. I hope you have a great time with yourself and maybe, just maybe you can find somebody else that will love you as much as I did." I say to him and walk out of the room before I can see his reaction. 

I hear him behind me and he says, "What the hell are you talking about? I am here, fuck, I was sleeping how could I have done something wrong?" 

My jaw drops and I try to control myself. "Hm why don't you call back Molly she would love to hear from you. Maybe I can set you two up a lovely little dinner date while I carry your child. No biggie. Go ahead where would you guys like to go?" I ask him. 

"Sophie are you okay right now? Do I need to take you to the doctors? I don't know who Molly is so why are you even asking about another girl?" he asks and I nod my head slowly. 

"Yeah you don't know her, yet she can call your phone asking for you? Hm okay well I'm just gonna go now because you need to get your story straight before I even think about talking to you. I hope you have a nice life without me and I'll give you heads up when your child is born. Fuck you, Nash." I say and walk right out the front door to our.. his apartment. I hear him behind me, but when I get in the elevator, I make sure to close the doors right before he can get in. 

The only part that I am a little confused about is why I'm not crying. Usually I am balling my eyes out right now and running back to Nash for comfort, but as of right now, I feel fine. Maybe even better than before, if that is possible. I knew this was coming too. I liked to think we would work out, but deep down I knew better because look at us. We are trying to continue a relationship that started when we were what 16? Since when in reality does that work out? Never. 

I make it down to the parking lot and silently thank myself for thinking about bringing both of our cars over here. I dig for my keys in my purse and throw all my stuff in the car. Once I back out, I see Nash standing outside of the building, staring at me. I can see the tears in his eyes from here, although we aren't that far away from each other. I pull out of the parking lot without looking back, just so I don't make all of this worse.