Chapter 23

TAY'S POV-

Once I walked into the house, I went upstairs since I didn't her any noise downstairs. I walked right into Shawn's room and he wasn't in there. Maybe they in the basement or something? I turn around and right then, I'm face to face with one of the people I fear the most. 

"Hello Taylor! I've missed you since our little encounter the other day! How have you been love?" he asks and my eyes go wide. I didn't know he recognized me! What am I suppose to do now? He keeps his eyes on me, waiting for my response. I had so many things to say, but they weren't coming out. They were just thoughts. "Cat got your tongue? Oh well I'm gonna need you to come with me" he says and grabs my upper arm roughly. I groan and try everything to get out of his grip, but it wasn't working. 

"Let me go!" I finally say and I hear him chuckle. 

He turns to face me and asks, "Now why the hell would I do that? You would run like you did last time. Like a little coward" my jaw drops and a smirk comes onto his face. He continues to walk and leads me outside and didn't close the door. What an idiot. He throws me in the back seat of a red car and I sit up and try to open the door, but it's locked. Of course he's not that stupid. I hear a door open and I jerk my head to see who it is. It's some man I've never seen before and he doesn't even bother looking at me. He starts the car and we take off. 

"Where are my friends?" I ask him, hoping he will tell me something. Anything about where they are. 

He keeps his eyes on the road and I don't get any answer back. I was about to give up when he answers with, "They will meet us where we are headed" I pull my eyebrows together. Where the fuck is he taking me? 

"And where is that?" I ask him and he chuckles, still not looking at me. Hold up. I know that laugh. "Jake?" I ask and he glances back at me. (Jake is the kid she had a thing with at the beginning)

"Woah what the fuck? Tay?!" he asks, obviously unaware that I was the one in the backseat. "What are you doing here I thought I was getting some guys girl not you!" he says, trying to explain himself. 

My jaw is open and I close it and respond with, "What are you doing working with Jeff?!" I ask him and he sighs. I hit his arm and he groans. 

"So Harry was never home because he was dealing with Sophie and Jeff came to see me. I had nothing to do and he had a job for me. Don't ask me how he found me, but he did and I agreed, knowing nothing about what I was getting into. Then he kept coming back to me, but I had no idea he was that Jeff! He's the one that was after you all that time before?" he asks and I nod my head. He shakes his head and slams on the brakes. I fly forward, but I'm stopped by the seat thank god. 

"What are you doing?!" I ask him, frantically. 

He turns back to see me and motions me to come up front. I climb over the arm rest and sit down in the seat. "Okay they have your friends in the cars at the place we just came from," he says pointing back in the other direction. "We are going to go back and I'll leave you at that place. If they already left with your friends, I'll bring them back. If they didn't and left them there, then we are fine. Play it by ear okay?" he asks. I nod my head and actually smile. Well, this wasn't what I was expecting at all. He shifts the car into drive and does a u turn and we are on our way back to Shawn's. Thank god for Jake. 

We arrive back at Shawn's, but not directly in front. He goes over the plan once more and scopes out the place. He thinks they let the guys back in the house, but he's not 100% sure. "Do you want me to go in and then I can text you letting you know?" I ask and he shakes his head after thinking it over. 

"Okay if you text me, they will know it was me that did all this. Come up with a signal or something that you can do to show me everybody is there and you are okay." he looks around at the house and his eyes light up. I think he came up with a plan. "Okay the garage is open. If everything is fine and everybody is in there, close the garage and lock all the doors. Stay inside you should be fine. Jeff is going to flip shit but it's okay. If things aren't alright, run back outside I'll be waiting right here okay?" I nod my head once I take everything in. I lean across and pull him in for a hug.