Chapter 32

SOPHIE'S POV-

So we have been here for a total of 5 days and now we only have 2 left. I don't want to leave at all but the experience has been the best time of my life. Most of the days we would stay at home and just enjoy each other's company and sometimes it got a little physical if you know what I mean. We did go out to eat almost every night and we went to the mall for the whole day on Tuesday. 

Right now, Nash is out getting groceries for the last couple days. I'm out on the beach and a bunch of thoughts are running through my mind. The thought that has been running through my mind the most is what Nash said that day on the beach. We made the promise and I don't regret anything. I close my eyes and let the sun hit my skin. I hear the door open not too long after and Nash calls my name. I get up and walk inside. 

"Hey babe" he says and walks over to me. He grabs my hips and pulls me toward him and connects our lips. 

I pull away and say, "Hey how was shopping?" he shrugs his shoulders and walks over to the bags filled with food. I follow behind him and we put the food away in all the places they usually go in. 

"So I think we should go out for dinner today" he says and I nod my head. I feel like he has spent a straight up fortune on this trip because he paid for the flight in first class, the place, the food everything. It's only 11 now, and I really don't wanna hang around the house the whole day. 

I sit on the counter and Nash walks over and stands in between my legs. "How about we go to the zoo today?" I ask and he taps his chin, as if he's thinking it over. 

"I guess we can do that as long as you don't drag me to see the elephants" he says and I roll my eyes. "When do you wanna leave?" he asks.

I hop off the counter and say, "Noww!" I run up to the bedroom and grab the first outfit that's clean. I slip on clean undergarments and the clothes over that. I go into the bathroom, brush my teeth and put on some makeup. I run back down the stairs and Nash is waiting there with sunglasses covering his eyes. 

"Ready?" he asks and I nod my head quickly. We get in the car and he puts in the GPS the nearest zoo. It's going to take 40 minutes to get there, but Nash doesn't seem to mind. I smile and lean back in my seat. I hear music start playing and I look down. He's trying to find any music we will know while driving. I roll my eyes and swat his hand away. I play around with the radio and turns out it actually has satellite radio, which is even better. I put on hits 1 and finally I hear a song I know. I hum along as Nash gets on the highway. 

We pull up to the zoo and he pays for the entrance fee, of course. He grabs my hand and a map, so we know where everything is. We start walking around and the first thing we get to is the lions. I love all the animals at the zoo so much. We walk all around the inside exhibits and the ones outside, but it was pretty hot out there so we went much quicker outside. Most the animals outside were hiding in the shade anyways. Nobody wants to sit in the scorching sun all day. 

"Hey I'm gonna run to the bathroom meet me back here okay?" I ask him and he nods his head. I walk away from him and to the bathroom. I do my business and walk out. I lady stops me and I pull my eyebrows together. 

"Hello what's your name?" she asks and I back away a little. 

I say, "Umm.. Sophie why?" 

She smiles and says, "Well, my very close friend wanted me to pass on a message to you" 

I pull my eyebrows together and then I feel like I put things together. Who is the person that always does this to me? The one that I am terrified of? Jeff. "What is the message and who is it?" I ask.

See You Again (Nash Grier)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें