Chapter 11

SOPHIES POV-

Okay at this point, it's hard to hide my feelings for Nash. Between the amount of time I've been spending with him and how sweet he is being, it's really hard. When we were out at the campfire, somebody kept calling him and he was getting really annoyed. I'm not really sure why, but when they called and he picked up, I saw the caller ID. It was somebody named Molly? I'm 99% sure that's a girls name, but I couldn't hear her voice from the phone. All I heard was Nash talking to whoever it was and he didn't seem too thrilled. I know he can talk to whoever he wants, but I guess I am a little jealous. I want to be his center of attention, like I used to be. 

Now, I am laying in his arms and it's 10 in the morning. I wasn't planning on staying the night and I don't think Tay was either, but when Shawn offered, I knew right away she would want to stay. I didn't plan on sleeping with Nash either. I guess you could say nothing went as planned last night. I want to get up and go see everybody, but I don't want to wake him up and I mean it's pretty comfortable. I don't know if I'm ready to face all the guys either. I reach over on the night stand and grab my phone. I open twitter and I go through my time line. Cam tweeted and tagged Nash and I, so I click on it and open the picture. I sigh once I see the picture because he came in here and took a picture of us. I don't even want to know what all their fans think of us now. 

"Well, don't we look cute" Nash says and I jump. He laughs and his grip tightens on my waist. 

"You scared me I didn't know you were awake" I say.

"I know I can tell since you jumped" he says, pointing out the obvious. I roll my eyes and tweet back a random picture of Cam on my phone. Payback was the only thing I can think of at the moment since I'm still half asleep. I try to move out of Nash's grip to sit up, but he won't let go. 

"Excuse me I need to get up and get some food" I say and turn so I'm facing him. He smiles and looks down at me. 

"I don't care you're staying until I'm nice and ready to get up" he says and closes his eyes, pretending to go back to sleep. I pull my eyebrows together and cross my arms across my chest. He opens his right eye to glance and me and once he sees I'm pouting, he breaks out laughing. 

"Doesn't work like that, babe" he says and I roll my eyes. 

I look up at him and he just smiles. "Can I pleaseee get up?" I ask him and he shakes his eyes. I close my eyes and try to think of something to do. I smile and open my eyes once I figure out what I'm going to do. Nash has his eyes closed, so I put my arms around his neck and start to play with his hair. He moans in approval and opens his eyes. I stare right back into his eyes and lean in to connect our lips. He takes action and puts both his hands on my face. I smile and pull away quickly and get off the bed. 

I throw my head back, in fits of laughter and he's left on the bed looking like a little boy that's lost. "Hey that wasn't fair at all!" he says and I laugh even harder. 

"Well maybe you shouldn't let your guard down so easily" I say and he closes his eyes. 

"I'll get you next time" he says and I walk into the bathroom. I grab the toothbrush he gave me last night and I brush my teeth and fix my hair. I walk out of the bathroom and Nash is still in bed, but he's on his phone now. 

"Do you understand how lazy you are?" I ask him and he nods his head. He sets down his phone and pats the spot next to him on the bed. I shake my head and walk over to the door. 

"Noo don't leave!" he says and I turn around. 

"Eh I would rather go eat" I say and he sighs. He gets out of the bed and walks into the bathroom. I open the door and walk into the kitchen. I look around and only Matt and Carter are up.