| Chapter 16 | Revival

You gasped for air as Ben and Beverly recited a part of her poem.

"Holy fuck"

"It worked"

Then you saw Richie centimetres away, your lips tingling?
Putting the pieces together your cheeks warmed up, and then your cold (not that you noticed) body warmed as everyone hugged you.

"Bev, what happened?"You asked

"We died. "

"Oh"

"Wait- where's Bill?"Beverly asked

Slowly everyone walked quietly to where Eddie stood still. Bill cried talking as he fired the 'gun' at a fake Georgie.

Silence.

Then the fallen boy began to shake and scream out strange noises, growing IT's limbs and sitting up.

"KILL IT BILL KILL IT! JUST KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!"Eddie shrieked

"Shit"Richie mumbled as he stood in front of you nervously

"KILL IT!"Everyone screamed

"But it's not loaded"Mike mumbled

"Shit"

Bill held it back up.

"HEY ITS NOT LOADED!"

Release, IT faked pain in mockery before it dived as him, Bill laying on the ground using the gun as a barrier as Richie pulled you away.

"Leave him alone"

"BEVERLY NO?!"Ben screamed

"MIKE!"

The boy armed with a metal pole flew at the wall in front of you.

"Help him!"

Everyone grabbed a hold of Pennywise as Bill spun around, only to be spun off onto the ground.

"BILL!"

Now sitting in Penneywise's lap Bill's eyes were closed in fear.

"No, let him go!"Beverly glared

"No I'll take him, I'll take all of you- y-yes I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear......or, you'll just leave us be! I'll take him, only my him and then I'll have my long rest. And you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives, until old age takes you back to the weeds!"

"Leave- I-I'm the one who dragged you all into the Im S-S-s-sorry"Bill pleaded

"Ss-s-s-sorry"IT mocked

"Go!"

"Guys we can't!"Bev argued

And then Richie sat up, "I told you Bill I fucking told you, I don't want to die, it's your fault"

"Richie!"You muttered

"You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a du king crack head house and now......" he grasped a bat, "I'm going to have to kill this fucking clown"

You stood in awkward awe.

"WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB ASSHOLE!"He swung the bat at IT's face

Then Mike swung his pole, burning hands grabbing it from Inside IT's mouth as screams sounded. Stan swung at IT, the painting forming and charging at him. Mike charged again, bug legs aiming at his place on the cold ground. Ben hit it behind and IT changed again to get him only to be attacked one by one by everyone. Spewing gross liquid on Eddies face in its moment of 'peace'.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU"Eddie shrieked

Rolling back it formed Beverly's asshole father.

"Hey Bevvy are you still my little-"

A pole went down IT's throats causing it to retreat to a hole, shaking.

"That's why you didn't kill Beverly cause S-S-S-she wasn't afraid."Bill began, "and we aren't either, not anymore, now your the one who's afraid. Cause your gonna starve."

IT flipped back mumbling as Bill held a pole up. Dropping lower IT began to crack, shards of skin and brain leaving his head.

"Fear"

---
Word count: 596
Date written: 22-07-18