|Chapter 1| Encounter

You hadn't always lived in Derry, but no one noticed when you moved here or started school but you liked it that way, then it changed. A popular girl named Greta began to chase you down saying that you were a waste of space, then you met Beverly a girl accused of being Derry's very own slut, but she wasn't.
"Bev I'm sorry about your father"You whispered as you walked down the Derry streets
"(Y/N) it doesn't matter, really."Beverly smiled
You always hung out with Beverly after school, to keep her away from her father and distracted and today you promised to walk to the pharmacy with her to gets some... supplies.
"(Y/N) stay out here to watch for Greta"Beverly looked at you worrying, "come in and tell me if you see her- don't let her see you. Don't let the Bowers see you either"
You nodded as she walked into the pharmacy smiling lightly. It only took a few moments of you standing against the wall beside the door  for a group of people to rush past, Bill Denbrough, Eddie Kaspbrak and Stanly Uris, the infamous 'Losers Club' of the school. They seemed rushed, Eddie's eyes met yours only for a moment before they rushed in. The door swung open moments later, you fumbled behind the wall barely missing Greta.
"Shit"You mumbled
"(Y/N)?"Ben's voice ask
"Shit Ben- did the Bowers get you?!"You whisper yelled running over to him and another boy,
A boy in a Hawaiian shirt and glasses that were too big for his face. You leaned down looking at the H etched into Ben's skin.
"Yeah just after you and Beverly left..."Ben mumbled as he heavily breathed, "By the way that's Richie. Richie this is (Y/N) she moved here a while ago but no one really noticed. Until lately at least."
You turned to the boy who stood still, brown eyes looking down at you, mouth slightly ajar as he didn't move until you straightened back up, looking him right in the eyes as he shook his head ever so slightly.
"Hey Hot Stuff"

- Chapter 1 -
Word Count: 358
Date Written: 22-11-17
Not too proud of this ;-;
I won't be able to update it for a while so when I can I'll update how many days I've missed. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience:(