Chapter 33~Prank gone wrong...

Recap:

"because he's my boyfriend and I have trust and faith in him" I said and walked out with everyone walking out behind me to the living room area of the bus.

I truly love Justin and those are my true feelings for him.

~Back to the story~

Justins pov:

I jogged down the bus knowing exactly what I had to do to keep kayleigh safe, I need to explain to Chantel the real reason I need her to leave the tour. As I stepped down from the bus o expected to see Chantel gone or walking away but she was leaning against the tour bus with her arm's crossed and a smirk planted on her face.

"And I thought everything that happened was real, boy was I mistaken" she said and pushed herself of the bus. She grabbed me by my wrist and immediately crashed her lipd onto mine I didn't even kiss back, this felt so wrong I knew this was not supposed to be happening the only person I would kiss is kayleigh. I pushed her away and wiped my lips with my sleeve from my sweater.

"Chantel no, I didn't come out here looking for you so we could make out" I said and the look on her face turned from surprised to anger, I quickly started to talk again to try and reason with her.

"Chantel I need you to leave the tour my relationship with kayleigh is the one I don't ever want to loose and the friendship with you isn't as important as kayleigh, kayleigh is the most important person in my life. I chose Kayleigh because I thought it's about time you leave and it's about time I spent some time with the most important girl in the world which is my girlfriend" I explained to her and her face turned serious.

"Okay how about a deal?" she said and I immediately knew where this was going.

"Chantel no..." I said

"Either we have a heared make out session right now and I will leave the tour and won't bother you nor your precious girlfriend or I will make sure Kayleigh will pay for this and it won't be pretty" her word's angered me so much I just wanted to punch her but my number one moral is to never hit a girl and I abide by it till the day I die.

"Chantel I can't do that" I said and looked down not wanting to look at her because I knew she could lash out a y minute, but I can't let anything happen to my girl kayleigh she is the love of my life and is my soul mate.

"Okay Justin but take good care of Kayleigh and make sure she stays extra safe" she said and started to walk away. I sighed knowing I was going to regret this for the rest of my life, I started walking towards her I grabbed her arm and turned her around crashing our lips together and started making out, but throughout the whole moment all I could think about was Kayleigh.

All of a sudden I heard a gasp and I immediately pulled away, I moved my vision from Chantel and saw Kayleigh standing there with her mouth covered with her hands in pure shock. I saw tears at the brim of her eye's and all I could do was look at Chantel in pure anger because she knew the whole time Kayleigh was standing there and she just smiled.

"Kayleigh it's not what it looks like" I said.

"Save it Justin, I know exactly what happened" she said and turned around and walked onto the bus and slammed the door shut.

Kayleighs pov:

We all heard everything, everyone heard it from the bus the conversation Justin and Chantel were having outside the bus, I just wanted to punch the shit out of her and make sure she doesn't live. Who does she think she is blackmailing my baby boy like that.The plan is to act like Justin did wrong and make him feel bad until she's gone of tour.

"Kaykeigh are you sure you want to do this?" Scooter asked.

"Just until that bitch leaves" I said and continued packing my stuff and I was going to stay the night on selena and Taylors bus until tomorrow.

"Alright guy's you know the plan right?" I asked them all and they all nodded and the guy's had smirks on there faces knowing pranking Justin and getting away with it is a one and a million shot, since he always seems to find out about them. They all nodded and I walked out of the bus to see Justin on the floor with tears streaming down his face. The sight in front of me broke my heart into millions of piece's and I knew I couldn't continue with this prank, I walked back onto the bus and everyone looked at me as I entered the bus again.

"Guy's I can't do this" I told them and scooter was the first one to get up and give me a hug which was warming.

"I told you so" he said and sat back down and then everyone just laughed and then stopped and smiled. I left my suitcase full of thing's right where I was standing and walked back out and Justin was still on the floor crying his beautiful hazel eye's out. I ran to him and literally jumped on him and gave him the biggest hug I could ever give him.

He looked up and started crying even more.

"Kayleigh I-I am sorry" he tried saying in between sobs.

"Baby I need you to stop crying so you can listen to me okay? but we need to go inside okay?" he nodded and stopped crying we both stood up and walked up the stairs and onto the bus where everyone was sat down scattered around the room. Justin looked at the floor as if everyone was ashamed of him or something, when he saw my suitcase I saw tears in the brim of his eyes.

"Your leaving me?" he asked and it looked like he was going to burst out crying which would hurt for me to see.

"No baby im not going anywhere" I answered and he looked so relieved at that moment in time. We both sat on the sofa and everyone watched our every move I grabbed his face and kissed him I couldn't help it anymore, we pulled away and shock was written all over his face.

"Aren't you mad at me?" he asked

"Why should I be mad at you baby?" I replied to his question with another question I asked him.

"Because of what you saw outside with Chantel..." he said and looked down towards the floor again.

"What happened outside?" Chaz asked and Ryan slapped him on the back of his head.

"Thank you Ryan" I thanked Ryan and he nodded in response. Justin was looking at everyone with the most confused expression he has ever had on his face before.

"Justin we heard everything including the reason as to why you kissed her, you were just protecting me and trying to keep me safe and I really appreciate it I love you so much" I kissed his cheek and gave him a hug.

"So you all knew what just happened and heard everything?" Justin asked and everyone just nodded in response and Justin smiled.

"Okay now that we past that moment let's watch a movie" Ryan said and everyone turned around towards the tv and sat down, Ryan started searching for a movie on netflix.

"If you heard everything then why did you start crying outside and faked it as if you were hurt and didn't know what was happening?"Justin whispered into my ear.

"Baby it was a prank that went wrong I just wanted to see if you still loved and cared for me and I definitely know you do now and I can't even express how much I love you" I replied.

Author's note:

Hope you guy's enjoyed this chapter and aw kayleigh&Justin are so cute 'Jayleigh' and chaz always has to make a comment like that sometimes you would think he's blonde (no offence to blondes). Thank you for all the support guy's, leave your opinions in the comment box or follow me on twitter @kayleighbiebs94 and tweet me or dm your opinions.

COMMMET/SHARE/VOTE