Chapter 4~Everything is ruined

Recap:

Kayleigh's pov:

This can't be happening

Back to the story:

Kayleigh's pov:

This day was the best I have ever had, but then my phone had to start ringing. I was sat with justin eating yoghurt and having fun, until I realised it was Mrs White calling me and I quickly picked up my phone and answered  quickly because she'd only call if was an emergency.

~Phone conservation~

Kayleigh:"Hello"

Mrs White:"Oh kayleigh thank god for picking up the phone. You need to hurry home now! your house has set a light and nobody knows how, the whole thing is nearly in flames."she panicked

Kayleigh:"WHAT"

Mrs White:"sweetie you just need to get here as quickly as possible please" she pleaded.

Kayleigh: "im on my way" I said quickly hanging up.

~End of phone call~

I started to panick really badly and didn't know what to do.

I quickly gathered all my stuff and was about to leave, he was shocked by my actions and started coughing.

"Are you ok?" he questioned worridly

"No, yes, no I dont know what am I, but I have to go" at this moment in time I was so scared I didn't know what I was doing.

"Do you need help?" I looked at him and I could see all the worry in his eyes as he directly looked at me.

"No no, im ok really I just have to go because there's an emergency" I said trying to catch my breath after speaking so quickly and rushing around.

I quickly made my way through the busy, heated mall looking for the nearest exite I could get out of. I was pretty far now from where me and justin where, when I swore I heard someone scream im positive it was justin. But I was in a big hurry to look back and answer.

"I DIDN'T EVEN CATCH YOUR NAME"

I ran to my Ferrari and quickly started it up, as soon as it was up and running I wasted not time and sped of to where I lived.

~20 minutes later~

I made it back pretty quick because it normally took longer with a the traffic, but I was speeding. Never guess what happened though I was pulled over by two police officers who asked me why I was speeding, I explained and the two male police officers escorted me to my house which made it alot easier getting home or what was left of my house.

we arrived and I sat in my car watching the fire fighter's put out the flames of my house, I was horrified how did this happen? I questioned myself.

I finally had the strength to get out of my car and walk to Mr&Mrs White who were watching as the fire fighter's were putting out the flames.

"Mrs White?" I confusingly questioned

she turned in response to her name being called and her eyes landed on me, she left her husbands arm's and started making her way towards me and embraced me into a warming hug.

"oh kayleigh sweetie im so sorry this is happening" she was so upset.

"it's ok it's not your fault, do they know what caused the fire yet?" I worridly asked.

"well they think it was a gas leak but it doesn't really make sense, because if it was a gas leak the whole house would of exploded immediately" she stated and what she said was true.