Chapter 16~ Doctor's office

Recap:

I just wanted to forget everything and go home and eat and drink something proper then have a nice long sleep.

~Back to the story~

Kayleigh's pov:

The ride to the hospital was really quiet and no one spoke a single word, I felt really bad that I snapped at Justin the way I did but I don't think he understood how I felt. I promised Nash he wouldn't go to jail but now he's in jail probably, I plan talking to Justin back at home alone about everything that's happened. But at this moment in time I just want to be able to see again because I was missing my vision.

We arrived at the hospital and I let Justin help me get out of the car without hurting myself, he insisted to carry me bridal style but I told him my legs were stiff after being tied to a bed for a week he understood and stood behind me and held me by my waist and started to walk towards the entrance i think.

We were now waiting in the emergency waiting room for the doctor to come and get me and Justin. I told him that I would go in alone, but he said he wanted to stay by me and keep me in his sight which I thought was really cute.

A few minutes after waiting my name was called, Justin immediately got up and helped me walk towards where ever we were heading.

I guessed we just walked into the doctor's office as Justin helped me onto some bed thing, and told me to lie down and that he'd be right next to me which I liked because I was scared. I heard the door opeb and then footsteps came across the room.

"Welcome, my name is Dr Green and I will be taking care of your case and helping you with anything needed" Dr Green stated.

"Hello my name is Justin and this is my girlfr-I mean bestfriend and we have a bad situation" Justin said. OH MY LORD the thought of Justin nearly calling me his girlfriend gave me butterflies in my stomach.

"Alright what seems to be the problem kayleigh?"

"I can't see" I answered his question before Justin answered.

"ah you spoke so she does talk" the doctor replied, those words made me want to get up and slap him. Those were the words Mark and Selena would say repeatedly every time I spoke.

"what's that supposed to mean?" Justin questioned with anger clearly shown in the tone of his voice.

"nothing at all Mr Bieber, it was just a simple joke" Dr Green explained.

"well don't joke about please and just help my girlfriend, that's your job isn't it?" Justin spat back bit I was star struck that he called me his girlfriend. This time he didn't correct himself, I wonder if he sees me in that way I started to get butterflies in my stomach again.

'of course he does dumbass, if he didn't why would he called you his girlfriend' my conscience kept telling me and my heart did too....

I was now zoned out into my thoughts of Justin I was having, and kept on thinking about how Justin called me his girlfriend. What if he likes me that way and I like him back?

I was deep into my thoughts when Justin interrupted me by calling my name.

"kayleigh" I shook my head and answered.

"sorry what did you say" I replied

"The doctor asked how much can you see" Justin asked.

"I see everything as white and blurry"

"ok, and how did this exactly happen?" the doctor asked.

"someone sprayed something in my eyes and ever since my vision has been slowly leaving me" I explained to the doctor.