Chapter 31~The girl's&Chantel

Recap:

I truly do have the most amazing girlfriend ever, and I can't wait to spend my future with her and she will be forever mine.

~Back to the story~

Kayleighs pov:

It's been 2 month's since Justin asked me to be his girlfriend and let me tell you one thing, I haven't been this happy in years. Yeah, it may sound cheesy and that but honestly I know Justin is the one for me. But im a bit worried for our relationship, ok. So let me explain why im worried, so Justin has introduced me to alot of his friends each time we arrived in a city they were in and they were really nice and made Justin smile. But recently we went to miami and Justin introduced me to his one and only friend that's a girl and its simple as I don't like her. I think she's a slut and uses her body and huge ass lips to attract guy's, and guess what? Justin asked her to join the tour.

I despise her immensely, Justin hasn't been as loveable and cute as he uses to be with me since she joined and I have a problem. For example, right now im on the tour bus waiting for justin to finish rehearsals, because instead of Justin asking me to go with him and watch him he asked her. I was really pissed of but didn't want to give him the pleasure of seeing me jealous instead when he asked me if it was ok with me I just played smooth and agreed. He didn't ask me anything else and they all left to watch him so im alone on the bus. Georgia and Crystal think Chantel is also the ideal person to hang around with, instead of me there bestfriend but no they left me for her.

Im on twitter right now on my apple mac laptop and some of the tweets from Justins beliebers are good because they are sticking up for me.

@biebers_wife~ Chantel is a horse simple as that

@justinsbae~ kayleigh should give Chantel a knuckle sandwich and pop those fake lips of hers.

@belieber94~ Why do beliebers only see the real chantel?

I find ot adorable how Justins beliebers are always there for him and want the best for him like all the other people who love him. my stomach started to grumble signalling that im obviously hungry, I closed my mac and put it on the side and got out of bed. I walked to the mini kitchen that the bus had looked in the cabinets and found some macaroni cheese, as I put it in a bowl and into the microwave I heard a knock on the door of the bus. I walked towards the door and it was selena and Taylor, im prettr surprised they had the audacity to come and see me since they clearly knew I was here. I haven't spoken to neither of them since Justin and I began as a couple. I unlocked the door and let them both in.

"Hi" I said plainly to them both

"Hey" Selena and Taylor both said in sync, we all fell into an awkward silence but I couldn't stand it because I despise those type's of silences.

"What are you guy's doing here?" I asked and turn the microwave on to cook the macaroni cheese.

"We noticed how you weren't with Justin at rehearsals and it was pretty weird since you never miss any of his rehearsals and your always there for him and always the first person there with him" Taylor replied which made me look anywhere but them.

"We also noticed Chantel was there instead of you" Selena said, I sighed at her answer but remembered that we have never spoke to each other until now and why would they even care.

"Why do you both even care about me, the first impression you gave me selena was that you were a little money loving bitch and Taylor you were just kissing Selenas ass" I told them both straight up.They looked at me and they both stood up at the same time which was pretty creepy because they glanced at each other at the same time.