"All ways the workaholic." Pucey chuckled. "Listen, if you're free maybe we could get some coffee..."

"Adrian –"

"Just as friends – friends catching up." Pucey added quickly.

"I'll think about it." Carina said.

Just coming from the lift, Hermione came; she looked around to look for Carina, and when she saw her by the fountain, she smiled and went to approach her.
Pucey noticed Hermione approaching and decided to end his and Carina's conversation.

"Granger's here. I guess I'll see you around." Pucey said.

"Yeah. See you around." Carina said.

She turned and saw Hermione walking towards her. Just as Hermione came, Pucey had left and made his way to the lift where he was headed earlier.

"What did I just saw?" Hermione asked.

"Just Adrian." Carina shrugged.

"Pucey?" Hermione asked. "What did he want?"

"He wanted to see if I could go out with him for coffee as friends just catching up." Carina answered.

Hermione had a look. Carina caught it and sighed with a smile.

"Don't worry, I told him that I would think about it." Carina said. "And by think about it, I'm pretty sure he'll forget about it before I could even say 'sure, Adrian.'."

Hermione shook her head and sighed with a smile. She took Carina's arm with hers and the both of them walked towards the apparition point.

"How sure are you that Pucey would forget about it?" Hermione asked.

"Because I'm pretty sure that he's dating someone now." Carina shrugged.

"How sure are you?"

"Pretty sure?"

They reached the apparition point. Hermione unhooked her arm from Carina and readied to the apparition point.

"Are you going to tell Nott?" Hermione asked.

"Dunno." Carina shrugged. "I mean, it's just me bumping into Adrian –"

"Who is your ex-boyfriend." Hermione added.

"—who wants to have a drink."

"All right, we'll talk –" Hermione yawned, "about this later, after we have a good night's sleep."

"You mean a good morning's sleep." Carina said. "Don't worry, you'll get used to night-shifts."

"I don't even understand why I'm like this, I should be used to this."

"Staying up from five to six in the morning is still quite different."

Carina shrugged. She told Hermione that she would go to her and Ron's flat so they could talk. After Hermione had apparated, Carina went to the apparition point and apparated out of the Ministry.

•†•

"What time is it?"

"Eight-fourteen – you do know that there's just an hour difference between England and Norway."

Carina woke from her sleep at six in the evening, she sighed just by the sight of the dark skies and hated the fact that she would be up all night, and that she had forgotten to go to Hermione and Ron's to talk to Hermione. Around seven, she contacted Theodore to see how he was, and luckily she got to talk to him.

"The brothers took all of my clocks, so I have no idea what time it is." Theodore said.

"Oh... so, how are the Peruvian Vipertooths."