"Yea I'll see" he said.

Yea like he can see from prison or maybe he can?

"I have to go baby someone trying to take my fruit cup" he said.

"Ok dad" I said "just don't let them take your a-"

The phone went dead and I held it in my hands a little more tight.

I wish he could see me I wish my mom could see me I wish my uncle could see me.

I Smiled At The memories I still had with them.

After I Was Done Being In My Feelings I Took my shower and got dressed in something nice at least.

———

———So my outfit was cute as hell to me and I walked downstairs feeling better than ever

———
So my outfit was cute as hell to me and I walked downstairs feeling better than ever.

I got to the kitchen and Tre was eating cereal with Princess on her phone.

She looked up and smiled.

"Happy birthday Mel" she said And Walked Up To me and gave me a hug.

"Girl you look snatched" she said pulling away from the hug.

"You know a bad bitch gotta stay fly" I Said And Looked Over At Tre Looking salty.

"You lucky it's yo birthday" he said.

I Rolled My Eyes.

He went to clean his dish and came back with something in a box.

"Happy birthday" he Said And slid the box my way.

"What is it" I Said.

"Open the box" he said.

I huffed And Opened It To See a necklace and a ring probably both worth 20kt.

"This looks expensive as shit" I Said And Saw the bracelet had a diamond t and a diamond m.

"Well what else did you expect a player like me to give you beautiful" he said and cupped my cheek.

I blushed and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you" I Said.

"Uh uh I need more than that" he said looking offended and pulled me to him and cupped my face and kissed me harder and longer.

We were interrupted by princess gagging noises.

"Get a room" she said.

"We will tonight I Got is a hotel at the most hottest hotel in California" he said.

" so what imma be home by myself than" Princess Said.

"Nope I got one of my guys to take care of you" he said.

The hope in her eyes died just as soon as it came.

"Thanks babe" I Said wrapping my arms around his neck.

A couple weeks back I did not see myself with Tre at all but I guess if he wanna change he can he's been ok all this week I just hope he doesn't fuck it up.

"I have something to take care of" he said.

"Like what" I Said my clingyness showing.

"Business" was all he said before he walked out the kitchen.

"Don't worry about it he's probably doing something dumb" she said.

That did not make me feel better.

"Let's go" I Said In a Irritated mood now.

She shrugged her shoulders and got her backpack.

——-
We was in the car and I was driving while Princess kept changing the songs.

"Yo pick a song and stick to it" I Said.

"What's Got Up Yo ass" she said.

"Do You Think Your brother cheating on me" I blurted our.

"Girl he probably just had some business that's all now let me listen to my music" she said and turned up the volume high ass hell.

I Rolled My Eyes And continued driving I pulled up to the school and was welcomed with a banner and a couple of people behind it that said happy birthday to me.

I parked my car and got out to see John with a box and some flowers in his hand.

"Even thought your avoiding me happy birthday boo" he said.

"Thank you so much" I Said "I'm sorry for us not hanging out this year"

"It's alright we got next year" he said.

That was the thing I didn't think I was gonna come back next years something in my stomach kept telling me all this week that maybe I don't belong here.

I wish it would leave but I just have a feeling something going down.

———
Authors note: I'm updating Barbie doll gang in a few days Haven't been active but I'm gonna start posting a lot in a while