Beat A Bitch Up

Melanie POV

"Alright Break It Up You Two" The Lunch Lady Said With A Spoon In My Face "Get That Damn STD Infected Spoon Out My Face" The Girl Said.

"Diamond Ion Wanna Hear Another Word Outta Your Or I'm Calling Your Brother" The Lunchlady Said And Then Diamond Rolled Her Eyes And Sat Down.

"You New Here" The Lunchlady Said

"Yea"

"Might Not Wanna Get In Drama Your First Day" She Said Then Walked Off.

Bitch You Work In A Cafeteria Don't Fuck With
Me I'll Spit In Yo Food Damn Now My Appetite Ruined
I Gave Diamond One Last Stare Then Walked Away.

I Went Outside For Some Fresh Air And Felt Like I Was Being Watched I Turned Around And There Standing Across The Street Was Tre Handing Something To A Teacher.

Oh Hell Naw That Was Mr.Brazy

I Was Gonna Walk Over There Until I Remembered How Much Of A Dick He Was To Me So I Flipped Him Off Then Walked Back Inside.

Lunch Was Almost Over So I Went To My Next Class Algebra.

I Was Pretty Good At Math I Loved It Actually.

I Got In The Classroom With The Same Damn Lectures And The Same Damn Boring Ass Pants To Tight Ass Teacher The Only Interesting Teacher Was Mr.Brazy And That Nigga Was A Drug Addict.

The Boring Teacher Left And In Came A Fine Ass Teacher Now Him I Could Like "Melanie Jackson" He Said Ooh My Name Even Sounded Better.

"Yea" I Said "Come With Me" He Said.

Ooo This Some Freaky Pornhub Teacher Junk I Got All My Stuff And John Looked At Me With A Weird Look I Shrugged And Went Out The Door.

"So Mrs.Jackson It Seems We Misplaced You Your Supposed To Be In Advanced Math" He Said Walking And I Was Just Following This Dude.

We Walked Into A Classroom And I Saw The Same Girl From 1st Period Jazz "Class This Is Our New Student Melanie" He Said.

They All Said Hey Melanie Like Some Drug Addiction Helpline I Got To My Seat Witch Was Infront Of Jazz She Seemed Like A Goody Goody Maybe I Could Copy Her Homework.

This Class Actually Had Us Do Some Math I Finished Early Though Because I Could Do This In My Sleep.

When Everyone Was Done The Bell Rung And Jazz Actually Spoke For Once.

"Sorry About Princess" She Said

"What She Yo Friend Or Sum" I Said

"More Like Bestfriend I've Known Her Forever" She Said

"Mhm No Offense But Shes A Bitch" I Said She Chuckled "Yea I Kno- Wait Don't Tell Her I Said That" She Said.

"You Not Afraid Of Her Are You" I Said She Didn't Reply Because Princess Was Right Infront Of Us Now.

"Wow Jazz It Be Yo Own Friend What The Fuck You Doing Hanging With This Bitch" She Said.

Now This The 3rd Time Friend Or No Friend I Don't Care.

I Took My Earrings Off And As Soon As She Saw Me Do That She Took Hers Off Too "Wassup Bitch You Wanna Jump" She Said.

"Wassup Bitch Had All That Mouth All Day Ian Gotta Problem Rocking A Bitch Shit In" I Said By Now It Was A Crowd Around Us.

"Trick All You Do Is Talk Throw Yo Hands" She Said.

Jazz Came Between Us "Guys Lets J-"

"Shutup" We Both Said.

"Bitch Don't Tell My Friend To Shutup" She Said.

"Girl She Don't Even Wanna Be Yo Friend Hoe" I Said

She Turned To Jazz "Oh You Said That I Got You Boo" Then She Turned Around And Slapped Me I Retaliated Quick As Hell And Pushed Her Against The Lockers I Heard John Yell.

"BEAT THAT BITCH SUH KICK HER ASS"

She Pushed Me Off Of Her And Threw Me On The Ground I Tripped Her Leg And Climbed On Top Of Her And Started Throwing Punches She Slapped Me Off And I Fell And Then She Was On Top For Two Seconds Before I Pushed Her Off And Got Up And Dragged Her Across The Flo But She Got Off The Floor And Pushed Me Down We Got Up At The Same Time And Had Both Eachother Hair And Thats When The Principal Came With 3 Security Guards To Get Me Off This Bitch.

"Let's Go Of Eachother" The Principle Yelled.

"Tell This Bitch To Let Go Of My Hair" She Said

"Let Go Of Mine Atleast Mine Real Bitch" I Said

I Kicked Her Down And She Landed Against The Lockers She Tried To Get Back Up To Retaliate But The Principal Interrupted "Princess To My Office Now Both Of You"

Well I Had A Awesome First Day

______