Ispy

Tre POV

I Can't Believe She Really Left I Mean Damn I Ant Think She Would I Walked Back Into The House After Mel Left And Laid Down A Smoked Me A Blunt Or 2 Or 3 Nigga I Don't Know All I Know Is I Got So High, High Wasn't Even The Words To Describe It Anymore.

All Night My Sister And Her Girlfriend Was Going At It It's Kinda Strange To Like Fucking The Same Thing You Like Fucking.

I Tried Calling Mel Phone But Nobody Answered And Then I Passed Out.

—-

I Woke Up At 3:00 Am And Went To Mel Room To See She Wasn't There Damn She Really Was Trying To Get An Apology Fuck That And Her.

But My Stupid Ass Called Her Phone Anyway.

"Hello" Someone Said And It Wasn't Mel

"Yo Who The Fuck Is This" I Said Getting Angry.

I Heard Chuckling "Oh You Old Dude" He Said.

"Yea Nigga And I'm The Dude With A Draco Fuck Nigga Where My Girl" I Said.

"Your Girl Look Young Man Your Girl Safe" He Said.

"Young Man Who The Fuck Type Yoda You Think You Are I Ant Know Pussy Boy" I Said.

"Nah But Keep Talking To Me Reckless Imma Make You One Fuck Nigga Yo I Was Trynna Stay Civilized With Young Dumbasses Like You But Y'all Niggas Don't Know The Game Your Bitch Is Now My Bitch She'll Tell You How My Tongue Felt Bitch" He Said Then Hung Up On Me.

On My Moms I'm Fucking This Nigga Up And Then I'm Fucking Her Up For Fucking Somebody Else But Not Me How The Fuck Long She Been Talking To This Nigga? All These Thoughts Was Just Running Through My Head.

"Yo I'm Really Finna Fuck Melanie Up Yo" I Said While My Sister Was Entering The Room With Nun But A Robe On.

"Why" She Said Sitting On The Couch.

"She Fucking Another Dude"I Said Ready For Her To Get Mad Too.

"So" She Said.

"So The Fuck That's My Pussy My Girl" I Said.

"But You Don't Claim Her And Melanie Not Like Yo Other Hoes She The Type To Be Help Down I Thought You Got That After The Incident But We Still Here Waiting For Y'all To Get Together But You Never Did" She Said Sounding Annoyed.

"I Can't Yo I Just Can't I'm A Player And I Like It Like That Fuck Outta Here" I Said Rolling Another Blunt.

She Came Up Without Me Noticing And Slapped The Blunt Out My Hand.

"Don't You Do That Don't You Dare Turn Away Like Dad And Act Like You Don't Care About Anything Because I Know You Do You Just Too Stupid To Let Yourself Dumbass" She Said.

I Was Heaving "Get The Fuck Outta My Face Princess Before I Slap The Fuck Outta You" I Said My Temper Coming Back.

"Whatever Tre If Mel Walk Away Assuming That She Already Hadn't Don't Come Crying To Me Saying How You Can Fit It" She Said Then Walked Away.

Ion Care Anyway I'm A Thug A Cold Blood Killed Can't Be Going Crazy Over No Hoe Ya Dig.

I Smiled To Myself Fuck Relationships And Mel And Her Nigga Can Suck My Dick.

It's My Time.

————
Mel POV

I Woke Up On A Cloud And My Eyes Could Not Adjust To Anything Everything Was A Blur I Felt Someone Kiss On My Neck.

I Turned Around And Everything Clicked From Last Night I Smiled "Hi" I Said He Smiled Back "Hey" He Said With A Sleepy Voice.

Awww He's So Cute.

He Moved Impossibly Closed To Me And Started Rubbing My Ass And Kissing My Neck.

"Mhhhmmm Too Early" I Said.

"Nah Just The Right Time To Claim Whats Mine" He Said.

Claim Ok?

"Claim?" I Said.

"I Mean Yea In Really Feeling You And I'm Not About To Let A Girl Like You Pass Up" He Said Looking Down At Me With So Much Adoration.

Damn This Is Moving Fast.

"This Is Moving Fast" I Said Sitting Up And Regretting It.

He Sat Up Too With A Disappointed Look.

"What You Mean To Fast It Wasn't Too Fast When I Had Ya Pussy In My Mouth" He Said Getting Angry.

"No I Don't Want You To Get Angry James I Really Really Like You But.... I Have A Past And I Just Need Some Time" I Said Looking Down Ashamed I Used Him No Matter How Much I Wanna Admit I Did.

He Scoffed "Man Is This About That Dude Who Called Your Phone Last Night" He Said.

"Maybe" I Said "Wait He Called Why Didn't I Know"

"Cause You Were Sleep But Ay Calm Down I Just Told Him You Were Safe" He Said.

I Didn't Notice I Was Breathing Hard "My Bad" I Said "I Gotta Go" I Said And Got Up Before I Could Leave He Grabbed My Wrist.

"Wait Ma-Mel Just Stay For Breakfast" He Said.

"I-" I Said Then Looked At His Face He Really Liked Me And I Was Passing Up On A Guy Like This For A Guy Like Tre Who Would Never Love Me.

I Smiled And Reached Up And Kissed Him He Seemed Surprised And Kissed Me Back With More Force Out Tongues Was Fighting For Dominance But His Won.

I Moaned And Let Go And Bit My Lip.

"I Don't Want You To Think I Don't Like You Because I Do Damn Fuck I Do Your Amazing But You Wouldn't Want Someone Like Me With My Issues" I Said.

He Smiled "I Like Issues Ma I Would Cut All My Hoes Off For You Just Give Me A Chance To Price To You" He Said.

"Why Me" I Say

"Because Your Something I Haven't Seen Since My Momma Died And Thats Class And I Fuck With You Heavy Man I Mean We Met At The Most Weirdest Time Had Oral Sex At The Most Weirdest Time But No Matter All That I Feel Like This Is Real" He Said Then Kissed My Forehead.

To Think I've Been Fucking With Teenagers.

"Ok" I Said Then He Lead Me Downstairs For Some FOOD.