My extras

Mel POV

I got back upstairs and decided to get myself together because I could not be walking around in this dress all day.

I picked out a simple outfit and walked back downstairs where I left Tre he looked so stunned still that made me smile because I didn't know I had it in me

"I got some business to take care of" He Said "So I'll be back in a minute"

"Wait" I Said Grabbing His Arm Before he could leave.

"Lemme Go witchu" I Said.

He Laughed right in my face "girl I know you the daughter of a thug and all but no I can't let you go"

"Why not"

"Because I just can't it's too dangerous and I'm not doing nothing but going to the trap I'll see you later I promise and I'll make it up to you" he Said And Kissed my forehead Then Looked

I huffed.

"Dickhead" I Said.

"Slut" he Said And Left me in the damn house bored.

I Looked Around And There was nothing interesting to do I mean it's not like going with him would be that dangerous I got kidnapped for Christ sake.

What if he was just tryna go fuck another bitch behind my back that thought alone made my blood boil to 100 after I den sucked this niggaa soul I wish he would.

The door opened and in Came Princess and she looked at me Then Looked Down Like She was blushing.

"What's Going On witchu" I Said She's Been Doing Little Weird Things a lot lately.

"Nun you just um forgot to wear a bra Mel" she said and I looked down.

"Aw shit what do you know I did" I Said And Put My Hands Over My chest to hide the erection of my nipples.

She laughed then walked past me to go upstairs.

We used to talk all the time but now she so distant and barely wanna talk to a bitch.

I got my purse and decided to leave because everyone just wanna stay away from me now.

I Got In My car and decided to drive to the mall.

I got to the mall and there was tons of people and I could barely find somewhere to park and when I got inside there was even more people I went up to a random lady and asked her why so many people was up here "there's a sale on loui Vuitton 50% Off" She Said.

Man people will do anything for that shit.....imma go get me a purse I walked past her and into the store and there was a line of people piling up.

And there was one women going off on somebody For I don't know what reason but she sounded piss.

"YALL CHARGE TO MUCH FOR THIS BULLSHIT YOU MOUTHAFUCKAS GOT ME FUCKED UP ILL SHOOT ALL THIS DEAD ANIMAL BULLSHIT IN THIS BITCH GOT ME FUCKED UP" She Said.