Love And War

Melanie POV

After I Was Done With My Food My Uncle Still Wasn't Here I Started Getting Worried.

I Looked On My Phone And Began To Call Him Until I Saw A Text On My Phone.

Boy Bsf 🕺🏾💜:Is This The Thot Hotline

This Boy Stupid.

Mel💜: Yes How May I Help You

Boy Bsf 🕺🏾💜: I Have A Serious Problem You See I Have A Sucking Dick Addiction It's Just Like I Love It And I Totally Cant Stop.

Oh Lord.

Mel💜: We Have A 50 Day Guideline On How To Stop Sucking And Just Try Fucking.

Boy Bsf 🕺🏾💜:Oh Hell Naw

Mel💜:Lmao

He Texted Something Back But That Was When My Door Was Being Knocked On It Better Be My Uncle Because I'm Finna Kill Him.

I Walked To The Door And Opened It I Regretted It After It Was Leron.

I Closed The Door But Not Fast Enough "What Ion Get No Hi Baby" He Said.

"Baby Who The Fuck You Calling Baby I Recall You Slapping Me You Bitch" I Said.

He Took A Breath And Said "Ok Fine I'm Sorry We Started On A Wrong Foot But Can We Start Over" He Said.

Was This Nigga Serious?

"Who The Hell You Think I Am Tina Nigga" I Said.

"Nah I Think Of This As A Jody And Yvette Type Thing" He Said.

Oh See Boys Love Quoting A Bitch Favorite Movie Like Why Thats A Low Blow.

I Started Smiling Because I Loved That Movie And This Situation Was Dumb Asl He Smiled To Why Am I Smiling With This Boy?

"You Not Trynna Kill Me Are You" I Said.

"Naw You Too Cute To Kill" He Said Licking His Lips.

I Looked Down At The Floor Oh Lord.

"Look I Was A Bitch For Hitting You On My Moms That Wasn't Cool But My Homies Was There And I Was Trynna Help You Until You Got Smart And I Had To Look Gangster Or They Would Think I'm A Bitch" He Said.

"People Like To Take Things Even More If You Care About Em" I Said Recalling From What Tre Said.

"Exactly" He Said Smiling "If You Don't Want Me To Come In I Wont Alright.

I Huffed And Opened The Door I Didn't Know What I Was Doing.

He Came In And We Sat On The Couch And That Was When I Noticed His Leg Bleeding.

"Your Bleeding" I Said.

"Nah I'll Be Alright It's Just A Scratch" He Said.

A Scratch Nigga That's A Whole Bullet Wound.

"I'll Get The First Aid Kit Stay Here" I Said.

I Ran To Get The Kit I Knew It Was In The Laundry Room Somewhere I Found It And Ran Back To The Living Room To See Leron Wasn't There Until I Heard The Door Slam.

"THE FUCK YOU DOING HERE" Tre Said.

"She Invited Me In" He Said Then Look Towards Me.

"The Question Is What Are You Doing Here" I Said.

"Yo Melanie Tell This Fool To Leave" He Said.

"Nah This Fool Staying On Mel Permission Right Mel?" He Said.

I Looked At Both Of Them It Was A Tough Fight Between A Chocolate Bag And A Carmel Rollie.

"Look I Was Just Trying To Help Leron I Mean His Leg Is Shot" I Said Because Thats All I Came Up With.

"What Would Yo Uncle Think" Tre Said.

"My Uncle Not Here Just Like Nun Of Y'all Should Be Actually You Know What Tre Get Out" I Said.

"What?" He Said.

Leron Was Smirking "You Heard Me Bounce Adios Bye See Ya" I Said.

"I Came Here To See If You Was Alright And You Choosing A Nigga Who Hit You Over One Who Was Protecting You Know What Shawty? Don't Trip You Just Like Any Other Bitch" He Said.

"Oh If I Can Remember You Had Your Fair Share Of Pushing Me Around If I'm Correct Get The Fuck Out My Ass You Bitch Ass Nigga" I Said Because I Was Mad As Hell He Come In Here Thinking He Own Me Now Or Something.

"You Gone Regret It" Was All He Said Before He Left.

I Slammed The Door After Him And Leron Put His Hand On My Shoulder "It's Alright Forget That Clown" He Said.

Maybe He Was Right Or Maybe I'm The Clown.

I Fixed Leron Leg Up And Told Him Right After He Had To Bounce And Before He Left He Turned Around And Said "Would You Date Me" I Chuckled  Is He Serious.

"I Don't Date Gangsters" I Said.

"But Your Uncle Is One I Saw All Them Damn Guns And Weed Boo" He Said.

I Rolled My Eyes "Like I Said I Don't Date Gangsters"

"Alright Well I'm Not A Gangster Anymore" He Said.

"Boy I Need More Proof Than That" I Said

"Well You Gone See For Now On I'm Leron Not A Crip Or Nun Of Thats How Much I'm Feeling You" He Said.

"I'll Have To Think About It" I Said And Then He Leaned It And Kissed Me On My Forehead "Sleep On It" Was All He Said Before He Walked Off.

Damn His Lips Soft? Am I Crushing?Nah I'm Just Stupid. Was He Serious? All These Things Was Running In My Head Until I Fell Asleep That Night.