He fumbled into his pockets for his wand, to clear the air off. And when he got it, that was in his jacket pocket, he swished it wordlessly. Instantly, the air cleared off around him, and gasped in some fresh air.

"Fred, George! What were you thinking, bringing smoke bombs at the table?" He heard Hermione scold the twins in a likely voice of Molly.

Though he was still gasping, he had recovered much to look around him at his surrounding. Everybody at the table, were either coughing still, or glaring daggers at the two identical troublemakers.

"We didn't mean to drop it here! It slipped out of our pockets, accidentally." George said defensively.

"Whatever the case is, it was your fault, the both of you. You both know that Harry is sick over here, and he should get a breathing problem in any kind of uneasiness in the air." Hermione argued.

Draco, who was sitting beside him, had already caught onto the gasps from Harry and was fussing over him with worried questions.

"Are you alright, Harry?" He asked with a frown on his face.

"Yeah, don't worry, I'm good." Still breathing heavily, Harry said.

And when the blonde was convinced, that Harry was really okay, he turned to the twins with hot glares.

"Why, you insolent brats! I will skin you both alive!" Draco sneered at them.

"Draco," was the soft, but a warning call from Narcissa.

For a second, Draco stole a glance at his mother, who was looking at him in a admonish way, and settled for a glare at the twins.

"Okay, fine, we are sorry. But it was just an accident! Harry, we're terribly sorry, really." Fred said.

"That's fine, but try not to repeat it again. It gave me a tad bit of problem." He said waving his hand dismissively.

"No, Harry! They better be sorry, for the next time, I'm going to hurt them real bad." Draco growled.

Sighing, Harry propped his head on his hand which was supported on the table. "Okay, fine. Don't listen to me." He said pursing his lips.

"But," Narcissa started on a serious note. "You'll have to talk to the healer whether you're fit enough to travel." She said.

A frown formed on Harry's face. "Is that necessary?" He asked. "It's just a matter of few hours!"

"I know, but a lot can happen in those few hours. It's just for your safety, Harry." The lady said with determination.

Sighing, Harry looked away. He knew, that there was a good chance of the Healer to refuse to his wish. And then, he'd have to just sit in the Manor waiting for his last day.

"And what if he says that I can't travel?" He asked after sometime.

Though Narcissa looked at him, but didn't reply to his question. It was obvious to her that he knew the answer, but she was reluctant to express it out loud, for it may hurt the boy. And, the gesture was enough for Harry to look back at his plate without uttering another word.

-----------

"...So can he go to Hogwarts?" Hermione asked the healer, whose head was popping out of the fire.

Harry had refused to talk to the healer himself, as he thought, there was no way he was going to allow him to go. And neither did he come down to the fireplace to witness the conversation. Hermione had agreed to talk in place of him, and the rest of the members were just sitting around the room.