Well, I may as well get out. I leaped out as fast as I could, and jumped on gis back. He stood there, stunned.

Wes started walking in the direction of the door, but then he tripped, and we both fell on my bed.

"Sorry," he said.

"It's okay, I don't really feel like a piggy back ride right now. How 'bout a thumb war?" I suggested.

"One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war," we said in unison, "five, six, seven, eight, try to keep your thumb straight!"

I decided to use my trick. It technically is cheating, but oh well. Ipulled my first finger out, and pushed Wes's thumb down.

"I win!" I yelled.

"No, you cheated!" Wes complained.

"And what're you gonna do about it?"

"Nothing." Wes got up, and walked out.

"Aw come back!" I yelled out to him.

"Actually, you come here. Chaos is everywhere in the living room."

I walked out, and into the living room. Alec and Dane were on the ground with the five kids jumping on top of them.

"Alright, everyone up! We are going to play a game," I said. At the sound of my voice, they all stood up straight.

"What kind of game?" Jack or James asked.

"Well, you'll just have to wait and see. Everyone, single-file line behind me!" I said, and marched out through the front door.

I led them to the barn. I own a horse named Bella and a goat named Jessica.

"Do any of you guys know how to drive an ATV?" I asked.

They all said yes. We have five ATVs, which is weird, because there's only three people in my family.

"Let's see, twins, ride the yellow one. Be safe. Alec, take Sam, Wes, take Ben, Andrew, by yourself, and I'll take Dane." I'm not really sure how that worked out, but it did.

"Where should I hold on?" Dane asked.

"Anywhere but my shoulders. I need those to steer," I replied, backing out of the barn. Dane put his arms around my waist and I rolled my eyes.

The other four ATVs followed behind me. I went fairly slow, so they wouldn't go that fast behind me. The boys don't know the trails.

We reached our destination, and I parked. The creek.

I waited until all eight of them stood around me. "Tonight, we are going to play Capture the Flag. Each team will get a side of the creek. I will decide teams based on age." In my hand, I held out two objects: a baseball and a horse brush. "Rules are as follows: When you're tagged on the enemy's side, you go to jail. If your team member tags your hand from jail, you get a freebie back to your side. The creek is the border. No puppy-guarding your object. Don't forget where you hide your object. Got it?"

They all nodded. I then divided the teams. In the end, it was Alec, the twins, Dane, and Sam against Ben, me, Wes, and Andrew.

Even though they have five people and we have four, I have a feeling that we were going to win. We got the side with the ATVs parked on it.

After the other team went on their side, we talked about where we were going to hide it. Together, the four of us walked into the woods and found a good spot.

Then we decided that Ben and Andrew were going to guard while Wes and I went to look for their item.

When we all met back at the creek, and started the game, Wes and I walked back into the woods before we went to their side.

"I think we're good," I whispered.

"Ladies first?" Wes asked. I just rolled my eyes and got up. No one was waiting at the border, so I ran across and hid behind a tree.

After a minute, Wes still hadn't come over. He was supposed to meet me here.

I went looking for him. Wes can't have gone to far. Soon enough, I found him.

"Idiot!" I muttered to myself. He was standing in a tree, looking around. "Get down here!" I yell-whispered to him.

"No, come up here. There's a great view," he replied.

Sighing, I climbed up the tree.

"Woah!" I slipped.

"Got ya," Wes saved my life practically.

"I hate you," I said.

"Well I kind of just saved your life."

"I wouldn't be in danger if it wasn't for you."

"My apologies," Wes said, "Sh, they're coming."

He pulled me behind a branch, holding his arm around my waist. I leaned against his body.

As it got darker, the air got chillier. It's only June. The guys from the other team stood there for about ten minutes before wondering off. Luckily, we heard the whole conversation.

We heard where they hid the baseball.