Ń Ī Ñ Ë T Ę Ē N

‼️❗️⚠️Warning⚠️❗️‼️: swearing, smoking.
Not super important chap

Eddie sat beside Richie at the small table in their decent apartment, the losers stared at them wanting and kinda forcing an explanation from them. Eddie softly pulled on his now dark blue hair and sighed."We are truly sorry, we didn't mean to scare you gu-" Eddie was cut off by Bev " scared? Scared! No Eddie we were fucking terrified, we looked and looked but nothing! You guys left with no trace! I thought- We thought you were fucking dead! I was terrified!" Beverly shouts standing up tears rolling down her face, she hugs herself and sits down again looking at the two as she notices their guilty and saddening expressions." We are sorry Bev! We really are but we knew I'd we talked to you guys it would be a risk and harder to stay in NY. It was a mistake to leave but we wanted a new start, I wanted a new start. Richie didn't want to but he did for me and I'm glad but, I'm so sorry guys. " Eddie wiped his tears and took a deep breath, Richie grabbed his hands holding them with his bigger ones reassuring the smaller boy." The video and photos added later after we left got even worse as if they had always stalked us I guess and then rumors spread, I still got notifications and messages but I never answered and never did anything. The damned video was what set me to leave, what if they caught us again, what if they wouldn't leave us alone? We spent the whole year enrolling in school and looking for jobs. I found one as a waiter and rich found one at some store or something. Not the best but they are decent enough for this damn apartment, it's better than the stupid motel though. Sorry I'm getting off track but here no one knows us, no one even considers us losers." Eddie says fiddling with his thumbs as the losers look at him."                               
      "so you like it here?" Ben asks with hope they say no."yes, haystack we do the only thing it's missing is you guys. Please you can go to our school! You guys can get jobs here and we can pay help! We can't go back to Derry, what's there for us? My drunk parents who neglect me, eddies forcing mother, a bully infested school where everyone feels the need to hate on us. No one other than you five are what's good for us in Derry. Memories yeah but they feel empty now, old." Richie scoffed crossing his arms. Stans eyes narrowed as he glanced at them then at the room around him. "We ca-can't  stay here, you kn-know? What about our p-puh-parents?" Bill asked knowing that their parents don't care but they couldn't just disappear so he had to make an excuse and the others saw this and agreed but not Bev ."Bill you fucking know that our parents don't care! They wouldn't even look for us they, they would just find some other kids to force or something!" Beverly shouted remembering her dad as she stood up once again and looked at her friends."I g-guess you're ri-right.." He mumbles rubbing his arm looking down at the wood floor. " I'm sorry Bill. I didn't mean it." Bev apologizes."you guys should just go back, we're forcing you here. I mean do you guys like Derry?" Rickie asks going to the kitchen. " you guys want anything?" "Water?""us to." Richie nodded and brung out some water for everyone. "Well guys we aren't staying forever but only for a few nights if that's okay?" Mike asked "that's okay just please don't make a mess." Eddie said getting up and going to his room. "Hes sad you guys have to leave, he will be better in the morning. So um you can sleep in the living room, two can sleep inutile extra room." Richie says showing them around the small apartment. Richie smiled tiredly at them and walked out onto the little patio thing, he grabbed a stick of cancer from the already pack full of them on the table. He lit it and blew smoke, he does this often, it's a way to numb the pain of his friends, his parents not even caring. Richie sighed and ran his fingers through his hair with a small smile"at least they are here right?" "Yeah, it's great to see you to." Bev says closing the door, the air was sorta chilly but that's because of the wind. "Hey bevvie, want one?" She nods taking one and repeating what Richie was doing before. "Jesus what we these?" She asks between coughs chuckling putting it down on the rail."heh, Marlboros why?" Richie laughs still smoking his still while Beverly enjoys the sight."this place ain't so bad rich, it's pretty." "Yeah, I guess that's why Eddie chose it. " they watched the lights and cars, everything felt calm. Everything was calm, life was great.

It's not over yet I swear a few more chapters and then bye bye 'let me breathe', sorry this chap sucks I got major writers block so yah.