F Ī F T Ë Ê Ń

⚠️‼️❗️Warning❗️‼️⚠️:swearing, kissing, steamy stuffs.

It had been a few days since the two got in the hospital, they got out today. The losers thanked them and went into the van driving back to the campsite where they would pack up and go back to Derry, the place they're forced to call home. After the packing no one had really talked, they didn't know what to say or how to say it. Eddie felt scared in a way, he grabbed Richies hand and intertwined their fingers, Eddie felt bad and sorry for the raven haired boy. Richie smiled at the gesture and tightened his grip a little letting Eddie rest his head on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry rich. I should have told you earlier-I'm- I'm so sorry." Eddie says on their verge of tears, Richie rubs his arms in a comforting and gentle way."Eddie it's fine, really. As long as you're okay I'm okay to." Eddie smiled and kissed Richie before relaxing once more on his arm. "So y'all ready to face school tomorrow?" Beverly asked leaning over the seat from the back back of the van. She was met with groans and sighs"same. I wish school would burn in a fire and never come back." She complains as the others nod." I only like it because I see you guys there almost everyday" Mike says looking back at them from the passenger seat. Richie agrees"yeah, also Bev or anyone have a cigarette ""that shit will kill ya some day rich, ya know?" Eddie says crossing his arms scooting to the middle of the middle row to allow him to  smoke." I know, but I still won't stop." Richie chuckles as Eddie rolls his eyes still leaning on Richie.
"A-an-anyway  y'all want to d-do something I'm b-bored." Bill stutters looking out the window watching the different colored cars pass by."sure, how about we ask each other questions?" They nod."ok I'll go first. Ben when will you confess your undying love for miss Molly Ringwald here?" Richie asks in an odd accent. Ben blushes redder than a tomato as he stutters out a response"um s-soon I do-don't kn-know." The losers giggle at him as Beverly just smirks smugly.
"Ok um Eddie, when did you realize you liked Richie?" Eddie pops up from his resting position and grins" I'm still figuring that out" he giggles as Richie jokingly put a hand on his chest and gasps" I am hurt Eds! hurt!" They laugh at their bickering and continue on with funny or personal questions. Soon once getting back into Derry Stan drops off each person until Eddie and Richie were the last." Um Eddie can I stay at your house tonight, my parents are drunk. I can see them from the window." Eddie nods. So Stan drops them off at Eddies but before Eddie gets out Stan stops him" hey um, Eddie. I'm sorry about pushing you at the camp, I didn't know it was that um bad. I sorry." Eddie grins with a caring vibe"it's okay Stan, see you tomorrow." Eddie hugs him and runs to his house with Richie.
"What was that about?" Richie asks having an arm around his waist Eddie shakes his head" not only are you really loud but your really nosy too! Stan just was apologizing since I blew up at him at the camp. He didn't know." Eddie giggles walking into his house not caring about his mother, they walk into eddies room and set down their stuff. After putting it all away and pushing Richies to a corner they sat on eddies bed, Eddie stared at Richie with such love and care on his eyes it was unbelievable. Richie stared back with love, care, and happiness.
Before they knew it both of them were leaning in"you're really pretty Eddie you know that?" Richie whispers still leaning in staring at the boy and his lips. "Same with you Richie." He whispers back and soon their lips touch each other, a wave of electricity ran through their bodies. It felt so good so Eddie tangles his hands into Richies hair as Richie brought his hands down to eddies sides and soon to his waist. Richie picked up Eddie as he wrap his legs around Richies waist, they walked to the door and closed it well Richie did with his foot and pushed Eddie against the door with not a lot of force but enough. Soon a make out session was happening, Eddie allowed the boy to have access to his whole mouth, Eddie kissed back with lust. Richie kissed even rougher soon going down eddies neck, Eddie moaned causing Richie to lose his fucking mind. It was all to perfect, things were set into place. Richie left dark purple hickies on the boys soft tan skin and continued looking up at Eddie for access, Eddie nodded as Richie took off their shirts with eddies help and kissed to his v line. He left beautiful blue and purple marks on his body, each from thee Richie Tozier his boyfriend.
Eddie moaned and moaned enjoying everything about this, the heat, the kissing, the sucking. Eddie tucked at Richie hair making Richie lose his control, he was going mad. Richie moaned a little and pulled down eddies shorts leaving him in his boxers and allowing Richie to kiss down his thighs leaving even more beautiful love bites. Eddie moaned until finally letting out Richie name, that was the final straw. Richie pushed Eddie on the bed and continued kissing.
This continued until Eddie switched with Richie, he was now kissing the boys neck with much lust, he licked lines up and down his neck and biting it leaving marks, Richie moaned letting Eddie take control. Eddie started to make out with Richie a little and then got back to work soon getting down to Richies v line as he slid off his jeans and looked at Richie for continuation. So Eddie did continue, he continued to suck off Richie. Richie doing the same to Eddie. After wards they both were no longer virgins, they fucked. That's what they would tell their friends the next day at school if they asked, Eddies and Richies moans filled the air as did the smell of sweat and sex, the bed hit the wall at times. I bet Eddie and Richie felt bad for the neighbors for how loud they were being, but as well as for Sonia they didn't care. Afterwards Eddie and Richie  lay beside each other under the warm covers. Richie an arm around Eddie pulling him closer as Eddie snuggled close into Richies side. Their bare skin touching. Wow eddies ass was going to hurt tomorrow.Richie and Eddie fell asleep in peace, they were tired. Incredibly tired. Tomorrow.

EYH YALLS sorry for the ending I had to add some of steamy things, anyway happy late Fourth of July for Americans Yee. I only like the fireworks , but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I hope that by this chapter I can reach 200 reads!! Thank you all so much for the support it makes me so happy! Anyway stay tuned in for the next chapter.