Š Ī X T Ë Ę Ñ

‼❗️⚠️WARNING⚠️❗️‼️: swearing, smoking,bullying,snakes(c oug h)

Eddie groaned as he woke up, he hurt everywhere. His ass felt like it was on fire he then remembered last night and blushed lightly. Eddie looked at Richie with awe and kissed him on the cheek before getting up and putting clothes on, he then pushed Richie a bit causing his to wake up." Hey dipshit! We have school, also thanks for wrecking my ass and neck bastard." Eddie complained "you weren't complaining last night babe." Richie chuckled as Eddie blushed a deep red"beep beep rich!" Afterwards richie got up going through his bag to get some clean clothes, he wore one of his famous Hawaii over shirts with a grey plain t-shirt underneath. As for Eddie he wore shorts with a tucked in baby blue polo shirt, original for them. Luckily Sonia was out that evening, she was going to be gone for the whole week, she left a few texts plus notes in the house. Eddie could care less, as long as she's gone she's gone so they used some of eddies concealer or foundation and covered the hickies as best as they could. After they each were ready they began their walk to school, Richie would crack a joke now and then causing Eddie to either cringe or laugh it was mainly laughing.
They reach the school and walk in meeting the losers by Bevs locker"what are you hoes doing?" Richie asks with a wide grin." Oh hey trashy, want a smoke?" Bev asks as Richie nods soon they leave to smoke, Eddie sighs he will never learn will he? "Did you guys sleep well?" Stan asks for no reason causing Eddie to blush at the thought of last night"y-yeah. I did." He stuttered causing the others to look at him oddly "you alright Eddie?" Ben asks as Eddie nods trying to wipe his blush away, it did nothing." Ok then." Stan says going back to whatever he was talking about, but Eddie seems to doze off as he looks away and catches a glimpse of belch, belch seemed to be laughing at Eddie and he had no idea why. Eddie shrugged it off and joined the conversation.
Richie was out in the warm air smoking a cancer stick with good ol Bevvie and her winter fire hair. "So Richie I noticed you have some different colored patches of skin on your neck, did you use eddies foundation?" Beverly asks curiosity stuck in her mind, Richie nods"yup, let him test the color on my pale skin." Beverly squinted at him" bull fucking shit.""well I'll be damned I have been caught" Richie joked as Beverly laughed lightly" so did you have a heated make-out session? I mean I should have guessed right when you texted me that you would be staying at eddies." Richie looks at her with a grin" not only did we make out we fucked, holy shit I love him Bev. He's sweet, kind, caring, lovable, and good in bed." Bev snorted"beep beep Richie!" She continued giggling with some small snorts in between here and there. After they finished they walked back inside to see the losers arguing about something "what's going down right now fellas?" Beverly asks leaning on Eddie resting her head on his." They're arguing about if Stan is a top or a bottom In stanlon while trying to figure out if I'm a top or bottom as well and we ain't giving them clues." Mike chuckles" five bucks Stan is bottom!" Richie bets as Bill bets higher" Ten b-bucks says th-that m-Mike is a bo-bot-bottom!" "Oh it's on denbrough!" Richie challenges as they argue, Beverly then wipes some of the foundation of with her hand from eddies neck"so Richie wasn't lying, your neck is destroyed. I can see the amount of foundation you put on."Beverly softly speaks to Eddie giggling"Bev! Don't tell anyone!" Eddie whispered shouted."honestly why do you guys need to talk about this while we're in school?" Stan complains blushing redder than a cherry, Mike was laughing "baby calm down." Stan just blushed more and hid his face. Everyone laughed.
The bell rang separating them all to each different class they took, Eddie had math first which he sucks at so he groaned as he sat in back doodling in the corner of his page, he drew tons of hearts around Richies name. Eddie grinned at it, he continued until someone through a note at him, it read come to the back of the school next period. Eddie was confused but didn't go against, you idiot Eddie.
After the boringness of that class Eddie went to the back of the school and was met with Greta, I sighed rolling my eyes" yes Greta?" Greta just snickered, it mad Eddie feel uneasy, uncomfortable." So how's it feel knowing there's two sluts in your little loser group?" Eddie was not confused" what the hell are you talking about?""oh you haven't heard?" Greta said acting innocent even though she is an ungrateful, dramatic, brat. "About what you bitch?" Eddie says tired of her bullshit "don't talk to me like that slut boy!" That's when it hit Eddie, who and how did anyone find out about him and Richie or maybe it's just someone being an annoying nuisance..."slut boy? So I'm the second supposed slut ey?" Greta just smirked with an evil look in her eyes, they seemed to be casting darkness and evil through anyone who looked at her."damn right slutty, you fucked Henry, Patrick, belch, trashmouth, and that stuttering freak and many more. I bet you loved it, they sure all loved hearing you moan out their names and pant like crazy. Now everybody who's looking for sex is looking for you, everyone knows you're a slut. Admit you fag." Greta spat like venom, Eddie felt tears build up in his eyes." Shut your damn mouth Greta you're lying! I'm still a virg- virgin!" Eddie shouts hesitating at the last part. That's what gave it away."baby you can't lie for shit! Still a virgin my ass. I've seen the way you look at trashy, also someone may have seen you two go into the same house and all they heard was"mh~ Richie faster fuck me harder!" Greta was now laughing up a storm until Eddie slapped her, serve her right."you shut your god down mouth whore! You're a lying bag of shit! I never even touched Richie last night!" Greta was taken back but hit Eddie back still giggling some"this video proves you wrong. Suck it man whore." It was a video of last night, posted by Betty ripson a goon of Gretas ."have nothing to say? I'm always right Eddie! No stay out of my way unless I talk to you first." Eddie was now crying, his face was hit full of tears as he sat there crying. He was now checking everything social media he had to see the video was everywhere, Eddie ran inside looking for Richie until he bumped into Betty. Eddie was full of anger"fuck you Betty! I never even did anything to you and you fucking ruin my life! Stay the fuck away from me or else I won't stand down! Bitch!" Eddie pushed her out of his way looking for Richie soon finding him looking at the video. He heard soft moans, his soft moans." So you saw it to, now I'm a slut Richie! They think I'm a slut for fucking so many guys! A slut for fucking one guy!" Eddie shouted crying into Richies chest as the taker boy held him. This was going to be a long fucking day Richie thought.
"Eddie you are no slut ok, they are just getting to you-" "Richie that is a video of us having sex! They are ruining our life but that video! It has over 12,000 views everywhere!" Eddie was breaking down so he used his inhaler."eddie calm down please! We'll figure something out I know it! We're smarter than them!" Richie held eddies arms softly before kissing him with a comforting matter, it had relaxed Eddie a bit."yeah we always think of some thing. Anything."Richie wiped eddies tears away and they walked to the bleacher sitting underneath it thinking of a plan until Eddie phone made a ding sound. Eddie looked at it"it's a fucking picture of us kissing, the caption says 'you can't escape this whore' tagged with me and no one else. " Richie sighed" guess we're not safe anywhere" he chuckled Eddie just glared at him but Richie didn't notice.
This was the start of something bad, something horrible Eddie feels it. Richie feels it to. Some thing no one can ignore.

Y'alls this chapter sucks but I tried, I hope you're enjoying this because I'm putting actual effort into this so thank you all. Also sorry this contained a whole bunch of messed up shit but plot , I swear this book has a happy ending.