Š Ë V Ę Ń T Ê Ē Ñ

OK SO THANK YALL FOR 200 VIEWS I NEVER WOUKD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT EVER SO THANK YOU But I'm really sorry for all the messed up chapters but it gets happy soon I swear but be prepared for tons of intense stuff.

‼️❗️⚠️WARNING⚠️❗️‼️: swearing,homophobic slur

Eddie sat with richer for a bit until the lunch bell rang, they didn't even think they sat there that long. They slowly walked to the cafeteria where they felt tons of eyes and whispering as soon as the doors opened. Eddie was boiling with anger "if you got something to say to us say it to our faces cowards! Fuck you all!" Eddie shouts flipping them all off as Richie just grins like a goof at his boyfriend, his small but angry boyfriend. They got their lunches and sat at their usual table as people seem to look away, well a few anyways. The losers stare at them"what are you guys going to do?" Stan asks seeing it all over his feed." Were not sure but we will figure it out, I mean the videos will be taken down soon right? Fuck em, I don't care about them as long as I have you guys I'm just fine."Richie says taking a bite of his sandwich "I guess the videos will be taken down due to nudity and posting sexual photos of someone else is also against the guidelines of the apps so soon we won't have to worry about the. I hate everyone in this stupid school, they can suck my dick." Eddie complains at the end and messes with his food, he didn't have an appetite anymore.
Class was strange as Eddie felt hate run through his veins as kids would either look at him or whisper about him."please let this day be over." Eddie groaned scrolling down his phone, he saw the video not as much as morning but the views didn't go down or neither did the amount of hate from many, even strangers. Eddie frowned and furrowed his eyebrows as he slammed his phone oh his desk grabbing his stuff and started walking to the door"mr.kaspbrak sit back down! This instant sit! You can't just Lea-" the teacher was cut off as he heard the door slam, Eddie felt tears in his eyes as he walked to his locker just standing there staring into his locker as warm tears feel down his freckled cheeks and soon onto the ground, he gripped his locker door and sobbed."what did I do? What did I do to get Richie and I in so much. Ugh!" Eddie sighed but jumped as he heard a hand hit the locker next to his." Hey wheezy, how was your fuck?" There stood belch, a goon, an idiot, a bully. Eddie clenched his fist sighing"what the hell do you want? Money? To beat me?" Eddie asked annoyed out of his mind but he secretly text Richie to meet him at the quarry and to bring some clothes plus hygiene and sleeping stuff. Belch was snickering"I'm just here to torment and do someone's bidding, you see queers like you shouldn't be allowed to live. Ever. But you are just like a girl so I am sure you hardly qualify as a fag." Eddie looked away from his locker and at belch who stood taller over the boy. "Oh what are you a gay for me?" Eddie snarks closing his locker door clutching his bag. Belch shouts"no ! I never would like a fag! You don't belong here and I hope you and that douche die! You're a fucking abomination!" Eddie laughed causing freight for belch."oh so now I'm a fucking abomination? When I thought you were actually going to say something we both would regret."" Shut it faggot! You don't belong! And now I'm here to put you in your place." Belch swung a punch but Eddie ducked allowing belch to hit his hand on eddies locker. He groaned as Eddie ran faster than he ever has had to taking a swing at his inhaler a lot. Soon Eddie made it home and walked into the house only to be met with Sonia, his mother."you no good sin! You dated a boy! You left school! And now you have had sex with a boy! You leave this household, I'm embarrassed to even call you my son, leave and don't return! Go ! Get out!" Eddie was taken back but smiled"you know mommy, I don't love you. You never loved me so it shouldn't matter now, but bye anyway. You were the only person I could call mother so thanks I guess." Sonia stood there shocked as Eddie went to his old room and packed as his mother banged her first on the door sobbing  and shouting but Eddie ignored her soon grabbing everything he needed and went out the window. Eddie garb bed his bike and rode to the quarry with a half happy but half hurt grin. Once reaching the quarry he looked at his text. 16 missed calls, 38 new messages, a few voicemails. Eddie sighed soon texting back.

Rich: what's going on eddie? I can see you read these! Eddie please answer!
Eds:I have an idea, a way to escape this place please Richie I need you here with me!
Rich: I don't understand Eddie! What do you mean?
Eds:let's run away together! Please! Meet me and we can discuss in person Richie please!

Eddie put his phone down and sat at the edge of the quarry looking at the beautiful water and the way the forest surround the place, Eddie watched in awe but was brought out of his trance as he looked back to see a familiar trashmouth standing next to a bike. Eddie jumped up and hugged Richie, Eddie felt safer and warmer. Richie slowly hugged back."why do you want to run away Eds? We have the losers here and what about education?" Richie said running fingers through eddies hair softly"I want a new start, I took some money from my mom and found some old save up from when I was younger! We can get jobs and even enroll in some school. Please Richie come with me!" Eddie begged with a smile, Richie sighed and held eddies hand a little tighter than normal"Eddie we can't just throw our old lives away! What about the losers! Derry will never go away! It's part or us!" Richie shouts  as Eddie sighs."I know richie! I want to tell the losers about us..me running away and I will but I want to get away from this place. I will never have a normal life but I can restart a new one." Eddie explained. Richie didn't want his Eddie spaghetti to go away. He showed a soft smile and pecked eddies lips"I want to go to Eds, I can't part from you and fuck this place! Let's go start a new life!" Richie smiled as he saw eddies face light up, due to Richie not having his stuff ready they rode to his house and got his stuff in a big bag. Richie took his bus card as did Eddie. And they were off. "So where are we going Eddie ?""New York city." Once they had got a bus they sat in the back and we're off. To New York City, the big apple.

One year later

"Please have you seen him or him? Our friends are gone! Please help us find him!" Beverly shouted crying as she fell to the floor on her knees sobbing into her hands as Ben comforted her."where did they go Ben where?" Beverly questioned as they rest on the grass where Beverly sits along with Stan. Eddie and Richie thought it was for the best if they didn't tell them, they didn't want to risk anything. They miss them but they can't ruin this chance or so they thought. Bevs phone made a ding sound as she looked to see a message.

???:hi
Bev:who is this?
???:it's Eddie, eddie Kaspbrak and Richie.

Beverly smiled and cried as she hugged Ben and Stan."what is it ?"Stan asked as Beverly stopped crying and showed them the chat. They even asked for a picture and it was them but with different hair and eyes.

Bev:where are you guys? Please please tell us! We won't tell anyone!
Eddie:New York and we hope to see you soon! Please come I know it's summer! We miss you and we need to talk. I'm sorry Beverly. We're both sorry.
Bev: shut your damn mouth were coming and don't be sorry Eddie it's okay! We will talk as soon as we get to New York ok?
Eddie:k see you soon bevvie

Beverly looked at Stan and Ben with serious looks."pack you bags were going to New York City."

Ok so y'all thank you so much for 200 views it means a lot! Also what do you think about Eddie and Richie running away? I'm sorry that some sadness was in this but that was only the beginning, remember it's been a year and we don't know what's happened anyway thank you all for reading I hope you enjoyed the book!