Ë Ł Ė V Ê Ń

⚠️‼️❗️warning❗️‼️⚠️: swearing

After all of them going to sleep at around 3:34 am last night they each woke up with hangovers and slightly confused. Stan and Eddie both very embarrassed and flushed having nothing on, Eddie ran to the tent and changed into a baggy sweater Richie gave him during a concert along with some black pants and rainbow vans. Stan changed into a regular sky blue polo shirt and tan khaki shorts. The rest of the losers were waiting by the lake in the fog, the day wasn't too gloomy but quite pretty and mysterious if one asked the losers. Richie and Bev were both smoking eating a few of the strawberries Mike had brought from his garden, Mike had planted them as soon as the sun began shining and they tasted really good. Bill was drawing or more like sketching the view in dark charcoals and it looked like a grey scale photo, it was really a beautifully done drawing. Eddie observed his masterpiece and started to compliment the stuttering blue eyed boy. Bill was blushing redder than an apple, Ben and Mike giggled at this funny thing. "geeza billy boy can't handle a few compliments from good olé Eds." Richie jokes in an odd accent that sounds Australian?

He brings his cigarette to his chapped lips once more and inhales the lovely grey smoke of the cancer stick, he exhales watching it go into the grey-blue sky as he eats one more strawberry before standing up and leaning on a tree."don't call me that trashy" Eddie says back holding hands on his hips with a simple grin, Richie nods and chuckles to himself as the rest of the group gets up."so what are we doing today ?" Ben asks walking to the fiery haired girl wrapping an arm around her. Bev starts to think repeating what Ben had done, she looks at the cliff across the lake and she point to it" anyone down for some jumping?" She asks grinning eating another strawberry. They each agree and start walking towards the cliff, Eddie grasps his inhaler and takes a bit of the medication. Richie looks back at Eddie in pure joy" wanna a piggy back ride?" Eddie had gotten flash backs to when they were younger and did this, he nods waiting for Richie to lower himself so he can jump." Jump m'lady" Richie teases as Eddie jumps and holds onto him"shut up m'idiot." Eddie giggles which makes Richie die inside as they begin walking. Stan is a little bothered with what Eddie had said but shrugs it off and takes this chance to see mikes shirtless, the three B's were talking of arts like architecture, music, and drawing they each loved how well the other was at their special talent. Each loser had been invested into their own conversations but was interrupted by a shout.

"Don't you dare fucking run Richie! Last time you fell and that hurt! Richie!" The smaller boy was shouting at the boy who now ran past the group whole laughing his ass off, Eddie clung onto him as if his life depended on it. Soon everyone was laughing and Eddie well not a lot, Richie slowed down once they reached their destination "you are such an asshole Richie, you know that?" Eddie says beginning to take off his shirt along with Richie and the other losers." Yeah, but it was funny." Richie jokes earning a punch from Eddie. Soon everyone was in their underwear or bras and waited to see who would jump first off this new cliff."ok b-Bev  no o-one of us is s-so going bef-before you." Bill protested looking at the other guys, mikes nods so does Stan but no one goes for the next few minutes."God you guys are such pussies!" Eddie and Beverly booths say making eye contact before jumping off together "woohoo!" Eddie shouts before making it down. With a big splash they both come up laughing and splashing."what the fUCK!" Richie shouts laughing jumping in, soon Mike, Stan, Ben, and then Bill. Oh god was this fun, splashing and playing. They played chicken, Eddie on mikes shoulders while Bev was on Richie." Oh you are going down Kaspbrak !" Bev threatens as Eddie laughs"not if I can help it beaverly!" Eddie replies as they begin trying to push each other off as the others almost drown each other. Bev holds up a long fight before soon knocking Eddie off as Beverly and Richie cheer in victory "oh come on that was pure luck!" Eddie protest swimming towards them"yeah but we still won!" Beverly cheers once more before Richie winks at Mike and Eddie and throws Bev off leaving her screaming then falling." Richie! You are such a douche! You asshole!" Bev screams laughing and pushing him under the water.

This was how the losers were when they had fun, they pushed and shoved but never to hard, they joked but never about something serious maybe Richie but that's how he copes, the losers were just dump fucking kids and there is nothing they would change about it.

Hey hey my duded back with anotha chapter and sorry it's shorter, I'm trying my best here also happy Father's Day WOOO!