Ñ Î Ń Ê

Warning:swearing, smoking, fighting.

Richie had awaken earlier than the rest, he was smoking a cigarette out the window. The small cancer stick between his chapped plump lips calmed him smoothly"hey uh stan? How much longer? I'm feeling so fucking sick." Stan looks at him through the mirror and sighs "not much longer rich, about 10 minutes. Also do you know what's up with Eddie, Bev told me he just showed up at her apartment crying and he didn't say anything. It's weird and I'm worried." Richie nods throwing the burnt bud out the window and tries to think of an excuse." Well I'm not sure, I'll ask Eds when we get there." Stan nods and continues to drive turning up the radio.

At campgrounds

Stan pulls up to the camp grounds and parks next to a small truck with silver paint. Eddie somehow pushed both Richie and Beverly when waking up"I'm so sorry!" He exclaims laughing waiting for them to exit. The losers grab their items in the back and head to where they need to set up the tent, they had already got the area payed for and they know it's them. Once reaching there they all drop the objects on the floor and start to set up the huge tent."Richie no 7 goes there! No bill that's not even apart of the tent!" Stan, Bill, Richie, Mike, and Ben all start to argue over how to set up the tent as Eddie and bev laugh from the sidelines setting up the other things.

After some arguments and laughs it was finally finished! They relaxed and set up their beds, it's been a long day for them all. Eddie turns away from the rest and tries to rest but can't, in the car he felt fine sleeping so close to Richie but now in a tent away from him all he sees us bowers and his goddamned smirk. Eddie sits up slowly trying not to wake the rest and puts on a coat going out of the tent, he walks to the water and sits by it looking up at the night sky, no light pollution so you can see the galaxies and stars so well. Little did he know Stan had woken up and followed him. Stan stood behind him "Eddie what are you doing? It's late and cold out here?" He asks as Eddie jumps up and looks at him."oh- um- just some things on my mind.." He rubs his arm and looks to the side trying to avoid eye contact, Stan could see this and he just sighs unimpressed "bullshit! Eddie something had happened and you aren't telling us! We can help you but you're being quiet about it so we can't." Stan confesses making Eddie clench his fist"yes Stan something has happened but I can't tell you! " Stan was now confused and he stomps."Why not?" "It's too personal !""so?""just drop it stan! Drop it or fuck off!" Eddie his outs finally before stomping back to the tent leaving an angry, confused, and worried Stan. Eddie sighs and feels tears form in his eyes, soon they fall. He puts a hand up to his mouth to soften his sobs as he shakes Richie softly."mhh..yes Eds?"he asks sleepily"c-can I ..um- lay with you?" He whispers softly to Richie and Richie nods and Eddie lays with him cuddling close. Soon Eddie falls asleep effortlessly hugging the tall lanky boys chest, soon both boys were hugging each other close loving the warm they both had. Soon after some time Stan came in and laid down next to Mike like before confused as he looked at the smaller boy laying next to Richie."oh Eddie, I'm going to help you get better I swear." He whispers falling asleep holding mikes hand.

Oh boy were they a mess bug they're all a mess together..

Sorry this is short, I'm losing motivation and shit. Also sorry if it sucks. Also happy pride month I'm a bisexual mess so Yee. Anyway thanks for reading hope you enjoyed!