I Will Never Stop Loving Noona

Start from the beginning

"I hope your day here is going well so far" I say to her

"It is because I think I made a friend today" Jiso laughs nervously

"I'm glad. My grandmother usually makes me lunch to take to school but her health is declining" 

"Oh! How sweet of her. I bet it's delicious" she says taking her bite of food

"It is. Too bad I can't cook. I'm terrible at it" I laugh

"Don't say that. Anyone can" She says patting me on the arm and I blush.

We talked for quite sometime until lunch was over and gathered our trash and dispose of them in the trash cans. I had two more classes left before I had to go home. Jisu only had one more before she had to go to calligraphy lessons after school. I had a great time with her and I looked forward to spending more time with her. I came home to tell my grandmother about Jisu. She had this bright smile on her face, which almost made me forget about her condition. My grandmother had a small box in front her and she motioned me to sit next to her on the couch. She told me to open it so I did. I took out a brand new camera and I immediately hugged her and thanked her at least ten times. It was the greatest gift I've ever received and I couldn't be more happier.

For the past couple of months Jisu and I spent almost everyday. One day while we were at the park, I held her by the hand and kissed her and asked her to be my girlfriend. She said yes and we dated ever since. One day we went to have lunch at a cafe, talking about our hopes and dreams. I told her I wanted to be a singer and be in a kpop group. She wanted to travel the world. At first she thought my dream was silly and that I should look into photography since I take beautiful pictures. I told her I really loved to sing and I wanted the whole world to hear my voice and he told me she'll be there every step of the way. There was a feeling inside my heart that I probably found the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

I went to a store to find a love bracelet to give to Jisu. It was purple with silver glitter on it and I bought. I came running home because I wanted to show my grandmother and get her opinion. 

"It's a lovely bracelet Taehyung, but I don't think she's the right girl." She shakes her head in disapproval.

"Why? Of course she is halmeoni. She's smart, we have so many things in common and she makes me happy" I say on the verge of crying.

"Tae, I'm only telling you this because I feel that she's only using you. She doesn't believe that you're dreams of being a singer will come true"

"Please don't say that. I know she is" I half yelled. I head to my room, stomping along the way, upset at what she told me.

Six Month Later

It was six months after graduating high school and I was headed to the cafe to meet Jisu in the afternoon. I wanted to tell her that I've been recruited into Big Hit and will start in seven months and wanted to celebrate with her. I sat at our usual seat and waited for her. About 15 minutes past and still no texts or call from her. I waited another 15 minutes and still nothing. I was about to get up from my seat until Jisu came in with a nasty look on her face. I was a bit taken back at how rude she was when she didn't say hello to me but I brushed it off. 

"Tae...I found someone else who's worth my time. I don't love you...you have such silly goals and dreams." She huffs, rolling her eyes like she's seen the most disgusting thing on the planet. "Being a singer in a kpop group? Please, like that's going to ever happen! I don't know how or why I've dated you for this long." She takes out the bracelet I gave to her and tosses it in the garbage and leaves. I sat there, confused, lonely and depressed at what just happened. Jisu was my first girlfriend, my first kiss, the one  lost my virginity to...and she just vanished.

I came back home, not wanting to talk and just wanted to be in my room. My grandmother knocked on my door and I told her to come in. She comes in and sits at the edge of my bed, looking at me with a sad look on her face. I tried to fight off the tears but they just started pouring out. She comes up to me and hold me tightly.

"Tae.I'm so sorry this happened. I warned you that she was not the one." She says caressing my head.

"I though I found the one! She just took my heart and tossed it out just like that. I'll never find the woman who will love me for me" I cry out

"You will" She lets go and takes out a small box from her dress pocket and hands it to me.

"Here. When you find the woman of your dreams, you make sure she loves you for you. You have a kind spirit that no else has that it's hard not to love. Promise me you'll find her"

I take the box out of her hands, holding onto it as my hands still shook violently. "I promise, halmeoni. I promise" My eyes red with tears and I hug her back.

Seven Months Later

I became a trainee for a while and tried my best in everything I did. I tried dating other girls but none of them believed or supported me, so I gave up. I became close to the hyungs and the maknaes and didn't feel so alone for a while. The days when me, the boys would stay up to watch anime and Korean dramas and comedies was when I started to feel myself again. We debuted a year later and our fandom started to grow...only slowly. I was getting worried. Maybe Jisu was right; my dreams were silly and unrealistic.

We were soon met with a new assistant, Y/N who was from America. She was shy but really wanted to try her best to help us in getting better recognition. She was not your typical pretty girl you see on TV but her aura, her kindness and determination was was made her beautiful. The days when we were in America working with some American artists, Y/N was there to help the best way possible, whether it was organizing paperwork, keeping up with our house chores, schedules and helping us with our English. Ever since then she officially became our assistant manager.

Y/N and I joked around, did pranks on the boys, and even snuck into their rooms to steal their plushies occassionally. She was always there when I wanted to talk to her. I was able to talk to her about anything. I told her about my grandmother and how she raised me. She seemed interested in everything I did in terms of hobbies and dreams. She never talked down on me about anything I put my heart into. She became a special part in my life. She was everything I hoped and dreamed for and I wanted and  fell in love with her. But Hoseok beat me to her. It made me upset was that she was already dating Hoseok and started falling head over heels for him. I couldn't understand why she didn't fall in love with me but fell in love with Hoseok.

One and a half years later, I come into the dance studio for rehearsal. It surprised me to see all of the managers and the boys all in the studio. I guess they wanted to see how we were doing during rehearsal so I didn't really question anything. Hoseok turns on the radio and we started practicing for about and hour and a half. Moments later, Y/N comes in, with a confused look on her face.

"Whoa. Looks like the whole company is here to watch, huh?" She laughs as she leans against the door. Hoseok goes to turn off the radio and everyone becomes silent. I turn around to see what was going on. 

"Jagiya. Please come here for a moment" He motions his hands for her to come to the middle o the dance room. She starts to move slowly towards him, not understanding what was going on.

Hoseok gets down on one knee, takes out a wedding ring and looks up at her. She gasps and covers her mouth with shock.

"Jagiya. You are the most important woman in the world tome. You were there when I was happy, sad, sick and alone. I wish and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

"Yes! I will marry you!!" She jumps up and down, tears trickling down her face. Hoseok gets up and hugs her and twirls her around, yelling happily while kissing her on the cheek. Everyone in the room is clapping and cheering. Yoongi was laying down on the floor with a sleeping mask on his face, clapping lazily. I clapped as well but I was secretly dying on the inside. My love and respect for Hoseok was starting to fade after noona and Hoseok got married. I hated him but I still loved and cared for hyung. I couldn't stand to see being near him at all. One year later my whole world shattered when I found out my grandmother had passed away. Everything was falling apart for me. 

Jisu broke my heart, Hoseok took away the missing piece to my heart, and the promise I made to my grandmother was nothing. 

But I know one thing...my love for noona will never stop.