Chapter 4{red underthings}

Hello my lovelies this chapter will hold a mature scene. Your faithful writer.

(Smirks ;)

-Reign ;)

After I finished unpacking I look up at the curtained window that was directly across from Seth's. Before I had talked to Cassy and the bomb had been dropped. I had been excited to crawl across our tree and knock on his window.

Now I was just frightened to see what was left of my bestfriend. Just do it Belle. What's the worst thing that can happen? Pushing back my curtains and unlatching the lock was the first step. As I opened The window and the breeze came through and I realized this was the worst thing to do before the first day of school.

I was now officially a stalker staring into my old bestfriend's window from a tree. When the dark room finally came into view I spotted a very shirtless Seth. Oh my goodness he was ripped, but I could see him through it all.He was not alone and his face was lodged between a girl thigh's and she was making weird strangling noises that sounded strange.

The window was slightly cracked open and I had the bright idea of leaning closer to it to get a better look. My stomach was getting a weird fluttering feeling. I had read books but they never mentioned things like this. Was he hurting her? Did it feel good?

Knocking on the window I was going to put a stop to whatever they were up to. She might be in pain and I would not let him hurt her if that what this was. I open the window sliding in when they both look up at me. The girls eyes were filled with lust and embarrassment. Seth's eyes at first held a lazy confidence until he started to realize who I was than they sparkled with unshed tears.

"Is he hurting you? If so I can kick his behind if need be."

I ask turning towards her, she shook her head and scrambled to grab her clothes and put them on.

"He was just helping me orgasm, you crazy bitch."

She says this blunt as if she didn't care anymore. My eyes widen in surprise that helped her reach the euphoria the books talked about. That's definitely an interesting tactic I suppose.I wave the girl off handing her bra to her and smiling.

"Sorry for interrupting."

She shook her head and smiled at me but her smile was cold.

"Your just another one of his good for nothing whores and I'm his favorite, So why should I be embarrassed by you."

My mouth dropped open at the brunette girl's bleached smile and suddenly felt anger.

"Number 1 I am a whore of no mans Number 2 I wouldn't be so proud of being a favorite whore. It's demeaning to yourself is it not."

"Get out Sophie,"

Her eyes widen into surprise until her eyes realized what he said. Nodding her head she left with no question.

"Belle?"

His voice had cracked on the last letter and the desperation made me turn to him his eyes were searching mine.

"Yes?"

I squeak nervously. This wasn't exactly how I expected to surprise my bestfriend. The beast.