|| You're Staring..Again||

Start from the beginning

"did it with an treacherous excuse" He said, putting his bag on the chair as he sit along the bed with Cheryl. "Oh no.. what'd you say?" she replied back, with a frown. "I told her we'd be studying" He winked, which made Cheryl rolled her eyes as she was going wild inside.

"You know for your stupid act, we have to actually study since my mommy will be coming out anytime now" She sighed, "Sorry..i just need to be with you for a moment" He said, truthfully. Cheryl cringe "Why here? We could just hang out in other places than this obscured house" She replied back.

He shakes his head, "nah I'd rather stay indoors" He continues "This town's getting gloomy these days" She nodded. "I'd agree" she walks to her mirror as she fixes herself, by running her hands down through her hair. "Cheryl?" As she raised her brows, "Hm?" She turns to him. "You were saying something?"

"What was your mom trying to tell me?" He quirked, she sighed "I honestly have no idea what was she talking about

"What was your mom trying to tell me?" He quirked, she sighed "I honestly have no idea what was she talking about.. she told me like you were born with a generation that murders  people" as Cheryl quirked his eyebrows. "Which obviously.. doesn't make no sense, because you don't look like that type of person of—" she paused, as she look at Theo, who looked like he did something wrong.

Theodore did a lot of demented violence in the past. Till now he can't remember one thing he had done. His Sister, Taylor knows half of his past. She looked into his Criminal records as she by pass through Theo's therapist who  was extremely a child's predator, to the point where Taylor had to report him to the police. After reporting, his therapist was nowhere to be found.

Taylor knew his brother went through a lot, and she didn't want to add up anything that's stressful upon him. His mother back then, never cared for her children.  Theo had drink alcohol once, as Taylor watched him carefully. But years goes on, he'd never want to go back drinking because it would haunt him as his past was coming to him.

"Hey, Are you okay?" Cheryl said, as her eyes were softened, why can't just I get over the past? Why does it hurt so bad by thinking about? He thought. "Theo" she said, calling his attention. "Hm?" He looked, raising his brows. "You look sad.." She replied back, with a soft voice.

"Uh, It's nothing" He shrugged, as he felt his heart beating slowly and loudly as he gulps. "I don't a believe word your saying Marquez" She joins in the bed, looking down to him. "What's on your mind?" If Theo talks about his dark past, He's going to break down in front of Cheryl. The last time he cried, was in front of his family. Now, He told himself to be strong.

Theo never wants Cheryl to see him cry, Boys don't cry he thought. "It's nothing, just forget about it" Cheryl won't bug him. That's what Theo always get annoys of, trying to go beyond his Privacy until he goes to his comfort zone. Theo was never that type of person who turns to their vulnerable side, he just breaks thing to make himself feels better.

She nodded, as she will ask the same question in other time.

Theo grabbed his sketch book, as he flipped through the pages—His sketches were phenomenal as it was drawings of Roses and drawings of Cheryl. For a second, Theo felt agitated for a second by just looking at pictures of Cheryl. He felt a feeling that he'd never felt before as he started think  if he was really into her. Theo draw 4 pictures of Cheryl. One was doing her work, The second where she was talking to Josie, the other was the night where Cheryl was in his car sitting on the driver seat as she brought her phone by texting him that she misses him. lastly, he was trying to finish his drawing as the picture of her was reading a book of poetry which she was certainly doing at the moment.