Expulsion

Previously...

"Don't worry Markus, I shall have a talk with Miss North tomorrow and decide what to do with her" She stated as she walked over to my side and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you..." I said to her.

"I'll leave you two be" Lucy said before exiting the room with a soft hum...
_______________________________________
*Markus' P.O.V*

I reverted my gaze back to Simon with a small frown on my face. The slight winter breeze anf the soft sounds of the crackling firewood filled the late night air. Simon shifted his body to where he was now lying on his side facing me, causing him to pull our hands apart. I sighed at the sudden loss of his touch until an idea popped into my mind.

I paused for a moment before shucking off my large cloak like jacket and setting it on a chair. I then got up from my seat and laid down beside the half naked boy. I lied flat on my back and snaked my arm behind his shoulders, pulling him close to me. I felt as though I could stay here forever, holding him in my arms. Simon's body shifted once more but this time he was now cuddled into my chest, our faces were mere inches apart from eachother.

My grasp on his slimmer physique was gentle but I managed too keep a firm hold of him. I rested my chin atop Simon's head, listening to the soft whirr of our interior components. I then feel this blackness come over me, like a blanket, but not a blanket of warmth but a blanket of coldness making me shiver. Somehow it's making my eyes feel heavier and heavier by the second. I finally closed my dreary eyes sending me into a dreamless sleep.

•-•-•The Next Morning•-•-•
*Simon's P.O.V*

I awakened from my unconscious state by soft quick breaths brushing past my face. I opened my tired eyes to see Markus holding me in a rather tight yet seemingly protective embrace. My head was leaning on Markus' left shoulder, my left leg was almost wrapped around his, and my hand rested on his toned chest. A dark blue color washed over my cheeks as I looked up at him, our bodies were so close to where our lips could touch.

"He's so cute when he's asleep" I thought to myself. Unknowingly, I began to lean in until I placed a passionate kiss upon Markus' soft lips. As if out of a movie I had once seen, his eyes fluttered open and locked onto my own.

"Good morning Simon, how do you feel?" Markus asked with a warm smile that made my metallic heart flutter.

"Better" I said softly, tearing away my gaze from his differently pigmented eyes. He gave me a small peck on the forehead before releasing me from his comforting embrace. I subconsciously whimpered at the loss but I swung my legs over the side of the bench looking down at the floor as he stood in front of me.

"I-I... I didn't mean to run... I-I was just-" I stammered before Markus took both of my hands in his. He rubbed his thumbs over my knuckles before he leaned down and kissed me lovingly. After a few seconds of wondrous bliss he slowly pulled away.

"I know... You were scared and you didn't know what to do" He said understandingly. I lifted my head up to look at him as a tiny smile crept onto my lips. For some reason Markus kept making quick glances up and down my torso area with a light hint of blush on his cheeks.

"What are you looking at?" I asked as I furrowed my brows in genuine confusion.

"Oh yeah I um... You're going to need this" Markus cleared his throat before releasing my hands and picking up his cloak, holding it out in front of me. It took me a second before I looked down at my now bare chest that had not been before I passed out.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" I yelled. My cheeks flushed as I shot up to my feet and snatched away the article of clothing. I quickly threw it on over my exposed upper body. Due to the fact that Markus' figure was a little bit taller and more muscled, the jacket reached over my knees. Regardless of how big it was, bits of my chest and stomach were still exposed to where I had to hold the jacket together in the front.