Not so Peaceful Night

(song has nothing to do with the chapter, I just thought that it was fitting. You can play whenever you'd like XD)

Previously...

"You said you wanted to hang out?" He asked politely.

"Uh y-yeah sure" I stuttered, my cheeks flushed a pale blue color. He gestured me to follow him up the stairs and I did, willfully, wondering where he was leading me...
_______________________________________
*Markus' P.O.V*

   I walked up what seemed to be like a hundred stairs before we made it to the very top of the freighter. Silky ribbons of yellows and pinks painted the evening sky as it did when I had first arrived here.

"In all my years, I have never seen a more beautiful sky" Simon said with an astonished look written on his face. I took his hand and guided him to one side of the ship to watch the sun set. I noticed an obvious dark blue fade over Simons face when I grabbed his hand but he showed no further signs of resistance. I released my grip and sat down near the side of the ship, dangling my legs over the edge, Simon soon doing the same. The two of us looked out at the late evening sky, watching as the sun slowly faded away from view. The full moon then began to creep up the dimly lit sky behind us.

"So uh... I've been meaning to talk to you about something, Simon" I said, breaking the awkward silence between us.

"Oh yeah...s-sure, what is it?" Simon replied, it was blatantly obvious that he also had something to say. I turned my whole body to face him and leaned back on my hands. Simon turned to me and sat on his knees.

   "I've... Noticed the way you've been acting when you're around me..." I paused waiting for a reaction from Simon as he fiddled with his thumbs while looking down at his thighs. He bit the inside of his cheek, a bright blue color washing over his cheeks.

   "I just... wanted to let you know how I feel... I know that this is probably weird what I'm about to tell you but-" Before I even had the chance to finish my sentence I felt something come into contact with my lips, they were very warm yet soft. My eyes widened once I realized what it was... Who it was. Simon, with his eyes still closed, he slowly but reluctantly pulled away. His cheeks burning a vibrant blue, those ocean eyes fluttered open reflecting the early moonlight.

   "I-I'm so sorry, I-I shouldn't have done that" Simon stammered, clearly panicked. He then scrambled to his feet and attempted to run away. I leaned up slightly and caught his wrist before he could flee. I gently yanked at his arm 'till our faces were mere inches apart, I then cupped my hand around his left cheek and pressed my lips up against his. He then fell to his knees in between my legs, his hands propped up on the ground beside my hips.

   I nibbled his bottom lip in hopes of gaining entry and, hesitantly, he opened his mouth giving me the opportunity to slip my tongue inside. We fought for dominance but I easily overpowered the shorter boy. After a solid thirty seconds, I slowly pulled away.

   "I know I've only known you for such a short amount of time but... I really like you" I said to Simon. He rested his forehead on mine with a happy smile on his face. Our lips grazed a few times before I leaned in to kiss him again. Not a moment later, someone busted through the door that we had came through causing it to almost fly off of it's rusted hinges.

   "THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING!" North yelled, enraged for no apparent reason while staring daggers into my soul. The two of us jumped to our feet at her sudden appearance and Simon hid behind me, peering over my right shoulder.

"What do you want, North?" I huffed, already annoyed by her unwanted presence.

"I want to know why the fuck you two were making out up here!" North exasperated as she stomped in our direction.