52

A month later.....

Grayson's POV

"Yeah sure let me just grab something" I informed Ethan before entering my room.

I stopped abruptly when I found Mavis butt naked on my bed, legs wide open showing me her world as she sucked on a lollipop.

Damn wish that lollipop was my di-

"Hey baby" she said seductively.

I wasted no time in jumping onto the bed attacking her lips with mine. "Oh god I've missed you so much!" I kissed and sucked on her neck pressing my body against her wanting to be close to her.

"Grayson" she moans tugging at my hair. I pull away suddenly naked looking into her beautiful eyes. "Just fuck me"

I slammed into her thrusting at a quick pace gripping her hip with one hand while the other one was gently wrapped around her neck.

"Grayson!" She moaned loudly.

"I love it when you say my name" I groaned squeezing my eyes shut loving the way she felt.

"Grayson! Grayson!" My eyebrows furrowed and my pace began to slow down as her voice changed. "Grayson!"

She started to sound more like....Emma?

"Grayson!" My eyes shot open to find Emma standing next to my bed shouting my name. "Get up! We're late!" She laughed at my dazed look.

I sat up taking a pillow to cover my very hard dick.

"What? What time is it?" I picked up my phone.

"You have 5 minutes to get dressed or we're leaving without you" she said walking over to the door. "Oh and try thinking of your grandma cause you can't take a cold shower" she pointed at the pillow covering my crotch.

Once she left I laid back on my bed.

I miss my babygirl.

Mavis's POV

"Bye Gabe" I waved as I stepped off of the elevator. Gabe has become an elevator buddy because our schedules line up so we always find each other on the elevator.

"Hey guys" I greeted Jeff and Becky as I placed my bag on the coat rack.

"Hey!" They greeted in sync.

"Did you bring lunch?" Jeff asked as he stood up from the couch.

"Yup" I said holding up the McDonald's bag. My phone rang and Grayson's name popped up on the screen I smiled before grabbing my buttermilk crispy chicken sandwich making my way to my room.

"Hey babygirl" he said once I picked up.

"Hey gray" I giggled unwrapping my lunch.

"So there's a long weekend this week and I was wondering if you wanted me to come visit you"

"Oh my gosh, yes!" I jumped up from my bed. "When are you coming?"

"I was thinking tomorrow after my last class I could come"

"Yes absolutely I'll pick you up!" I squealed.

"Okay I'll text you later I'm about to go to class"

"Okay, love you!" I said holding back my excitement.

"Love you more, Mavy" he chuckled before hanging up.

I squealed jumping up and down for a few moments before calming myself so I could tell Jeff the great news.

I walked back to the kitchen where Becky sat on Jeff's lap feeding him fries. Their relationship is so weird, they're not dating but they do couple stuff, I don't know.

"Guess what!" I said holding back my excitement.

"What?" He said turning his attention to me.

"Grayson's coming for the weekend!" I squealed. "It's going to be so much fun we can-."

"Actually I'm going to spend the weekend at Becky's" he squeezed her thigh.

"You are?" Becky and I said at the same time. Does he still not like Grayson? I honestly don't understand they were best friends, what happened?

"Yeah" he nodded sipping his soda.

"You're unbelievable, you know that?" I scoffed placing my phone on the kitchen island crossing my arms over my chest.

"I sense an argument, I think I'll go" Becky said getting off of Jeff's lap. "Bye" She pecked his lips that were slightly greasy from the fries.

Once she was gone I gave Jeff a glare.

"What" he shrugged throwing away his trash.

"What am I missing? You guys were best friends and now you're not" I followed him to his room.

"I don't know what to tell you, Mavis, people grow apart" he took off his shirt.

"And when they do they don't hate each others guts" I sat on his bed.

"Mavis we don't like each other why are you so pressed about this" he sighed running a hand through his hair.

"Because you guys are kind of a My everything and it really fücking sucks that you guys can't even be in the same room as each other, plus you guys were best friends and ever since we started dating your friendship has been kinda off and I can't help but feel like it's all my fault" I shrugged.

He sighed before sitting next to me intertwining our fingers. "It's not your fault, May. We're just two assholes being petty, but I promise when he comes I'll be the nicest guy in New York" he smiled down at me.

"This is why I love you" I said kissing his cheek.

Grayson's POV

"So how long will you be gone for?" Emma asked as I packed. I had decided to go today to surprise Mavis and since tomorrow was Friday I wasn't going to miss anything major in my classes, besides I miss Mavy; a shit ton.

"Just the weekend" I shrugged folding a shirt.

"I can't believe you're going to New York just for the weekend" James chuckled from my desk chair. "It's a what 5 hour plane ride for two days"

"He's going to get some pussy leave him alone" Ethan laughed as he laid on my bed playing fortnite on his phone. Always playing that damn game.

"What?" Emma said handing me a pair of shoes.

"To see Mavis, wait, did he not tell you about the sex dream he had with her?" Ethan smiled.

"Ooh, a sex dream give me details" James hopped on my bed laying in his stomach.

"Tell'em, Gray, lollipop and everything" he snickered. This is why I don't tell him shit.

"A lollipop? Gray you dog" James laughed.

"Uhm, I have to get going" Emma said quietly.

"Hey, does anyone know what's up with Emma she's been acting weird lately" I looked over at James and E once Emma had left.

Ethan and James looked at each other silently communicating.

"Hello? Anyone care to fill me in?" I threw a shirt at them.

James sighed. "I should go talk to her"

I looked at Ethan when James brushed passed me.

"Did I do something?" I raised my arms letting them fall back down slapping my sides.

"Ok, so, Emma gets a little uncomfortable when we talk about Mavis" Ethan rubbed the back on his neck sitting on the corner of my bed.

"Does she not like Mavis or something?" If Emma didn't like my girlfriend then we would have a problem.

"No....she just kinda.....wants to be Mavis" he shrugged. Then it clicked: Emma has a crush on me.

I was going to reply but my alarm cut me off reminding me that I had to get going to the airport so I wouldn't miss my flight.