16

Chapter 16

Mavis POV

"Grayson's phone"

My breath hitched at the voice. It didn't belong to Grayson it was, feminine. It sounded so familiar I just can't put my finger on it.

"Hello, who's this?" She asked.

"I didn't get a package!" Avalon exclaimed in a disguised before abruptly hanging up.

"I didn't get a package?" I asked her with a slightly amused look. She shrugged.

"Was it me or did that girls voice sound extremely familiar" she asked.

"Right!"

We pondered on this for a second. Was it his sister or maybe his mom? I don't know, Dammit why can't I remember?

"It's Lisa!" She gasped.

"Jeff's Lisa?"

"Yes I specifically remember because I hate her and she does kind of sound like the babysitter from bobs burgers" she smiled.

"But What is she doing with Grayson?" I asked sadly.

"Maybe they're just hanging out" Avalon said as more of a question than a statement.

I gave her a 'really' look and she responded with an 'I know, I know' look.

"I'm just going to go to bed" I sighed.

"What? Why?" Ava pouted.

"I'm just tired, I wanna get to bed" I sighed.

"Fine, I guess I'll turn in too" she got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Truth is I just didn't want to deal with the fact that Grayson got over me so quickly, well not that he was ever into me I was probably just a temporary distraction.

———————-

"Ow! What the fuck Ava!" She had woke me up by throwing something at me.

"Pick up your damn phone then!" She snapped.

"Hello" I answered groggily.

"Finally you answered!" It was Jeff.

"What do you want it's-" I pulled my phone away from my ear to look at the time then returned it to its previous position. "4 a.m. you better have a damn good reason for waking me up this early"

"How about being naked in the middle of a park"

"Seriously Jeff what the fuck!" I rolled my eyes laying back in my bed.

"Please come and pick me up before a cop sees me and I become a registered sex offender, my keys are on my dresser"

"Fine but you owe me" I sighed getting out of my comfortable, warm bed.

I pulled up to the deserted park and beeped the horn. Out of no where Ethan, Jeff, and Grayson appeared running towards the car with their hands covering their stuffs.

I popped the trunk for them because Jeff keeps his gym clothes back there and I did not want to see all of that.

"Thank you so much you are a life saver!" Jeff kissed my cheek after he got into the passenger seat.

"You reek of alcohol" I rolled my eyes pushing him away.

"Look I'm sorry, it was only a few drinks I swear" he sighed.

"Fine" I didn't want to argue with him because Ethan and Grayson were in the back seat.

"So anyone going to tell me why you guys were butt ass naked on a playground" I stifled my laughter.