25

Mavis POV

School was finally back in session, which a lot of people weren't happy about. So the teachers decided we would have a back to school football game to hype up the students.

"You coming to the game Wednesday night?" Jeff asked as we walked through the halls.

"Uh maybe" I shrugged. I didn't really like the games since Jeff was a player I had to sit in the bleachers by myself.

"You should come" he nodded.

"I'll think about it" I shrugged.

"Hey Jeff" a brunette appeared in front of us.

"Cindy, hey" Jeff greeted unsurely.

"My names amber" she corrected with an attitude. "You were with me two nights ago!"

"I was?" He asked confused. She scoffed and slapped him.

"One of these days your going to get what you deserve" she spat before pushing through the crowd of students.

I gave him a disappointed look before speed walking to my next class so I wouldn't have to talk to him.

"Hey" Ethan greeted as I sat next to him.

"Hi" I responded in a small voice.

"So Grayson came home the other night with the biggest smile on his face" he side smiled at me.

"Yeah" I smiled back biting my lip. "Thanks for letting us borrow your truck"

"My pleasure, Wait you guys didn't fuck in the back of my truck did you?" He asked seriously.

"No" I giggled. "We just ate, talked, and watched the sunset." I smiled widely at the thought of our date.

"Settle down students" our teacher interrupted our conversation. "I have decided to extend the due date on the project due to the incident"

"My house or yours?" Ethan whispered.

"Yours is Fine"

-

"And we're done! That was easier than I thought" Ethan sighed as he plopped down in one of his bean bag chairs.

"We still have the essay part to do" I chuckled making him groan.

"Fine I'm going to get some pizza rolls first, can't work on an empty stomach" he smiled at me before leaving the room.

I started the essay by pulling out my binder writing our names and the date at the top.

The door opened revealing Grayson.

"Hey gray-" he cut me off by kissing me roughly. I was immediately put under his spell kissing him back. He threw my binder on the floor somewhere pushing me onto Ethan's bed wrapping my legs around his waist, grinding into me.

"God I missed you" he moaned against my lips.

"Shut up and kiss me" I commanded. He obeyed me, but he was going a little to slow for my taste so without thinking twice I flipped us over so I was straddling him kissing him hard and fast.

"Hey do you want anything to drink- what the fuck!?" Ethan exclaimed makes me jump off of Grayson landing on the floor with a loud thump.

"On my bed! Really!?" He scoffed. I was extremely embarrassed my cheeks were probably so red right now.

"If you guys are going to do this can it at least be in your room" he rolled his eyes at Grayson.

"Actually I think it's time for me to go" I chuckled awkwardly before grabbing my bag.

"Mavy you don't have to go" Grayson sighed "Ethan was just being a dick" Ethan put his hand in his chest giving him look of disbelief.

"No um it's not that" I pointed at Ethan "or this" I gestured between myself and Grayson "I just have to get home before six, curfew ya know" I shrugged. Not really, Mary trusts me, it would just be extremely awkward if I stayed.

Grayson POV

After walking mavis out I walked back to Ethan's room. And slapped the back of his head.

"Thanks for cockblocking me" I scoffed plopping down on his bed.

"I was just trying to be a generous host, Besides I'm glad I stopped you I don't want you sex juices all over my bed" he threw a pillow at me.

"Sex juices?" I laughed.

"Well I wouldn't mind maviss' sex juices" once he said that my laughter immediately stopped and jealousy took over making me through the pillow back at him so hard that he fell back.

"Watch it!" I growled.

"Okay okay" he laughed holding his hands up in defeat. "You excited for Wednesday?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah" I rubbed my hands together "hopefully she doesn't shut me down in front of the entire school" I let out a shaky breath.

"Yeah how the hell are you going to do that?" He asks plopping down on his bed.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Mavis hates being the center of attention and asking her to be your girl in front of the entire school will like freak her out" Ethan elaborated.

"Fuck you're right" she'd totally freak if I put her in the spotlight. That sure as Hell ruins my whole plan. I thought about what I could do to ask her out cause I didn't want it to be lame and forgetful I wanted it to be something she would remember for a long time.

Just as an idea popped into my head we heard the microwave beep.

"Pizza rolls!"