20

Chapter 20

Ethan POV

I entered my home through the back door, the scent of my mothers food filled my nose making my mouth water.

"Ugh this smells delicious momma" I hugged her.

"Thank you baby. Now sit and eat" she jokingly commanded.

I started stuffing my face with steak and mashed potatoes. The potatoes were so light and fluffy, they were like clouds only buttery-er.

"Mavis please sit here" my mothers voice filled my ears. Mavis is here?

I looked up and saw her sitting next to Grayson.

"Hey May" I smiled widely at her. I really liked mavis.

Not in that way, in like a best friend way. She was just so intriguing and fun to be around even when she's all quiet and shy.

"So how was everyone's day?" Dad asked cutting his steak.

"Very uneventful" Cameron, my older sister, groaned.

"It was okay I'm gonna need a new long board though" I mumbled the last part.

"Why what's wrong with your current one?" My mom asked.

"I was doing some tricks with Aaron and is snapped in half" I sighed.

"Wait the blue one!?" Grayson spoke.

"Yeah" I knew he was going to snap at me.

"That was mine you asshat!" He scolded.

"Language!" My mom scolded us. "Boys behave yourselves we have guests"

"Oh please mavis already knows how we are, right may?" I smiled at her.

She chuckled and smiled.

"So mavis tell me about yourself" my mom started.

"There's not much to tell really" she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Oh well I'm sure there's something" my dad pitched in.

"Uh well, my parents are......on vacation, so it's just me and my sister staying with a very close family friend, I love literature, my favorite band is Maroon 5 and that's pretty much it I'm not that interesting" she smiled.

"Oh my god I love maroon 5!" Cameron squealed. "Did you hear their new song 'wait'!"

"Yes! I love it! They've been making great music for as long as I can remember" Mavis gushed. I watched as her face lit up in excitement as she talked about her favorite band.

I looked over at Grayson and watched as he gazed at her smiling, my brother is so whipped.

Grayson POV

"Sorry you got sucked into the family dinner" I chuckled as I stood outside with mavis waiting for Jeff to arrive.

"It's fine really, it was fun" she smiled.

We stood there just gazing at each other and I couldn't help but take a quick glance at her beautiful pink, plump, juicy, kissable, looking lips.

C'mon Grayson just kiss her!

Don't biff this up man!

I listened to myself and just leaned in I kissed her softly in hopes that she would welcome the kiss instead of rejecting it. Luckily she kissed back, but rougher which took me by surprise.

I slid my arms around her waist pulling her closer as her arms went around my neck.

Then she did something totally unexpected. She slipped her tongue into my mouth, not that I didn't enjoy it I did very much. But she's so shy and quiet I never expected her to be so bold.

I pulled away for air and looked down at her.

"Wow" was the only word that came to mind. She blushed and looked down. Ugh I hated when she looked away while she blushed.

She bit her lip looking back at me.

"Mmm don't do that" I ran my finger across her bottom lip.

"Why not?" She giggled.

"It makes me think about things" I bit my lip this time.

She leaned up and trailed kisses from the base of my neck to my ear.

"What kind of things?" She whispered seductively, nibbling on my ear lobe making me groan.

I gripped her ass and pulled her closer then leaned down to her ear.

"I'd start off with-"

BEEP BEEP!

I looked to the side and saw Jeff sitting there awkwardly.

Mavis pulled away clearing her throat.

"Text me" she giggled before running off to Jeff's car. He waved at me before peeling out of the parking spot.

And now I have a boner, fan-fucking-tastic!