21

Chapter 21

Mavis POV

I laid in bed thinking about what went down just moments ago. I don't know what that burst of confidence was but I liked it. The way Grayson made me feel was a way that I have never felt before. I yearned for him.

Ping!

I looked at my phone and saw a message from Grayson. I squealed in excitement as I unlocked my phone.

Grayson: first I'd start off with taking all of your clothes of then I'd lay you down on my bed and spread your legs out so I can see all of you. Then I'd tease you by kissing you everywhere except there.

Grayson: Then when I've had enough of teasing you I'd eat and rub you till you came so many times your legs would shaking and the bed'll feel like an ocean by the time we're done.

Grayson: then I'd flip you over and fuck you until you lose your ability to walk, I'd leave hickeys all over your neck so men know not to touch what's mine because that's what you are baby girl mine.

My eyes widened at the dirty paragraphs he had sent me. I pressed my thighs together to see if it would relieve the pressure down there but it just made it worse.

I tried to distract myself but I couldn't stop imagining Grayson doing those dirty things to me.

I was so screwed.