Chapter 28

Hey readers, I am so pissed off at wattpad right now. In the desktop this book is displayed as R and in the app its displayed as PG-13 even though the rating of only one chapter is R all other chapters are PG-13. I can't understand a thing.

Harry's p.o.v.-

Today I was finally taking Mirielle to my flat instead of the pack house from the villa. Those two days have been the best two days of my life. Even though Mirielle was a virgin she never failed to impress me. All the erotic things we had done for the past 2 days were the only thing on my mind. Her face, her beauty and her expressions never stopped to amaze me. Even if I look at her right now I could see the look of pure innocence on her face. I am really lucky to have her as my mate.

I turned to look at her slightly because I was driving to see the same lust driven expression on her face which probably matched mine. When she caught my stare she quickly turned towards the window her cheeks tinting red. So innocent.

After a while Mirielle spoke up," Harry I think I should drop school."I was taken aback at the sudden statement.

"Why?"I asked completely confused.

"Because I barely go there. Out of 5 days I go on only 3 and nandos."She let out a sarcastic laugh," They must have already fired me. I mean I haven't gone there for 4 days now without permission."I felt guilty at her honest confession because I was the one who always stopped her from going saying that we should spend more time together.

"I am so sorry."I said. I felt very bad because these are important things and shouldn't be left out.

"Why are you saying sorry?"She asked confused.

"Because I am the one who has been stopping you from going to school and nandos. I shouldn't have done it."

"No Harry it's not your fault."She said. We had reached the parking lot of my apartment and I was parking my car.

"No Mirielle, you will go to school and nandos. I will see to it that you go."I got out of the car and before Mirielle could come out I was at her side and opened the door for her. I held her hand and walked towards the elevator. As soon as we went inside the elevator I spoke," You will go to school regularly and for nandos we will check if you are still hired or not or else I will speak to the manager. If nothing works there is always another job waiting."I said while pressing the 10th floor button.

"Understood."I told her. She nodded her head but the happiness was visible in her eyes. I can't believe she was going to quit just because of me. Thank god she shared her problem with me otherwise I would never have knocked in some sense into her. She is so different, showing the world her intelligence while sometimes it seemed as if her brain went to lockdown.

"I can't believe such thoughts came into your head."I said while letting out a sigh. The elevator doors opened and we walked towards my flat.

"I don't know how I thought such stupid things. But I am glad that I shared it with you. At least now I have motivation to go to school."She giggled a bit while saying that. I was opening the door half way when Mirielle tried to peek inside from the little bit which was visible from the door. I thought to hear words of praise but instead when I heard a huge gasp and noticed her shocked expression I quickly opened the door to see my whole apartment in a mess. Everything was messed up, all the glassware shattered on the floor and in the middle of all that mess was-"Oh no, Louis!"Well Mirielle beat me to it as she quickly ran inside the flat where Louis was lying on the floor.

I also rushed behind her to check on him. He was currently unconscious probably due to the blow on his head which had caused a pool of blood around his head. Mirielle was completely shocked unable to speak any words. I also couldn't understand as to why did somebody try to hurt him. I could feel anger clouding my senses and then it hit me, royals. They have gone to this extent! First they are after Mirielle then they attack my pack and now hurting my best friend. This isn't tolerable at all. I will kill that bastard. He is the fucking king for god sakes. Doesn't he value his position at all?