Chapter 1

The bright sun was shining on my whole body such that I forced myself to wake up. I was wondering that how could have I been sleeping for such a long time as I had to go to college today. It was my third year of graduation so I did not get a very bad feeling of starting my new college today.

You must be wondering who am I right? Well my name is Mirielle Casher and I am a werewolf....not just a normal one well I am the royal alpha's daughter. Ya ya you must be wondering what it is well..... the whole werewolf clan has a head or sort of a king which deals with highly dangerous probelems which poses a threat to the whole werewolf clan. My father 'was' the king and we along with my mom and brother lived together as a happy family. We had all the luxuries to live a pleasant life but that did not last forever.

I have- no had a uncle whose name was Peter. He always wanted the position of the alpha but couldn't get it because he was not a pure royal and my dad had pure royal blood. Uncle Peter never kept good relations with us. All the smiles he ever gave us were all fake. We never knew he despised us so much until that day, the day when I lost almost everything.

He killed my parents,actually he wanted to kill all of us but my brother and I somehow escaped when my parents put up a fight. To everyone it looked and it still looks like there had been a rouge attack and they were killed since the truth was only known to us.

My brother Walden and I spent two years together hiding from the whole world and somehow we had that much money in hand that we could go to school and start college. But that also did not last forever, we were attacked again since Peter knew that we had escaped and wanted us dead under any circumstances. He tried to find us always and he had almost succeded, so we decided to part ways promising each other to stay contact on phone just to save ourselves.

We were from the royal family so we were unique from rest of all the wolves and so we had a hard time developing our powers on our own. When we first shifted there was no one to watch except ourselves. My fur was an exceptional golden and Walden had Midnight blue fur.

And now I am living alone since three years and my bro who is 2 years older than me is doing a job in a different state and I had to move from my old place to this new city due to the fear of attacks. I always have to mask my scent because my scent was totally different and I would be caught so I had to keep a scent of a very weak human. This was going to be my third college of the year.

So my world of thoughts just ended when my gaze turned to the clock. it was almost time for college. I quickly went to the bathroom for my shower, brushed my teeth and slipped on my underwear , light blue tank top and denim shorts. Brushed my light blonde hair and rushed off to school. I had just moved to this place so my car had still not come. So I just grumbled and walked to school.

With my werewolf speed I reached there in just thirty minutes although it was a 1 hour drive.There were scents of many different werewolves that for a minute my guard had almost come down.

The girls were just staring at me as if I was some alien creature. Werewolves posses a different grace and beauty and to prove my point there were many boys who were whistling and hitting on me. They did not know that I was also a wolf just like many others in the school.

Just at that moment my phone rang,I took it out of my pocket to see the caller i.d., Walden's name was flashing on the screen.I picked it up. As soon as i had picked it up my brother's cheerful voice rang through my ears,"Hi Mirielle, How is everything going , are you enjoying college ? Got some stares?"

I replied"Why are you always in such a hurry" in a very annoying tone,"I have just reached here and you have started disturbing me already."

"I was just joking because I have to warn you about the calm before the storm".

"What are you talkin' about ? "

"I had to inform you that aunt Marie has been killed................."

Aunt Marie was my mom's sister and our caretaker when we first went into hiding after our parent's death. She had taken care of us extremely well but afterwards we only asked her to let us go and live our own lives.After hearing the shocking news I was just dumbstruck to say anything.

"Hellooooooooo Mirielle..............Are you thereee?"

"Ya ya I am listening I was just too shocked to hear the news .....Anyways what had happened ?"

" Uncle Peter.........." I could not believe that the unbelievable had happened.

"WHAT ? he attacked again ?"This shouldn't be happening.

"Yes sis he attacked her house since he got the information about us staying there,he did not know that we had already left the place and in order to find us he went there and when he did not find us he threatened her but she did not tell anything and so he killed her."

I was feeling so angry that I felt that I could kill anyone but there was no use in letting my anger out now."But Walden what do we do now ?"

"Wait till your school ends today so that I come up with a plan because we have to do something to protect ourselves."

"OK then bye bro I hope you get a great plan."

I was too shocked to know that my aunt who I had loved so much after my parents was no more. My wolf was threatening to come out any moment but I had to keep my calm and show to the whole world that I am a weak human.

School went too slowly. The whole day I was thinking about what plan will Walden come up to. But I trusted him too much that I knew whatever plan he will come up with it would be good.

After school I reached my small flat and changed into my comfy clothes which consisted of a pair of black hot pants and a red tank top.

I was Preparing dinner for myself when my phone rang.

It was Walden.

Gosh! I felt a pang of nervousness because the way he had told me that he will plan something was scaring me. Somehow I gathered courage speaking to myself that "Come on Mirielle you have faced worse situations than this you have fought rouges and killed many too; so why sacred of your own brother ?"

With that thought I picked up the phone.

"Hello................"