Chapter 20

I am very sorry for a late update but there was a reason. No probelem as long as you all forgive me and keep reading I am very happy.

Mirielle's p.o.v -

I can't understand what the fuck just happened because I am scared shitless right now. I mean Just now we were having a nice conversation and now I am running after my mate because somehow his wolf has contacted my wolf. And I still can't understand how? A wolf only calls its mate in serious trouble and that is the sole reason I am scared right now. I am just following whatever my wolf is telling me. Finally I have reached the forest where his territory starts, but the scenario was completely different and when I saw it..... my vision got turned completely red..

Harry's p.o.v. -

I can't believe I just ran out on my girlfriend.  Not to mention that she was with her brother. Way to make a first impression on him. But I couldn't help it. I had to. I am the alpha of the wolf valley pack and I had to come back if I had recieved a mind linked message from my beta that my pack has been attacked. Nobody has dared to attack my pack since the day my father rose to power. My pack was the strongest in Europe except for the royals of course. Who can go against King Peter of course. It must be stupid rouges. But still the whole situation feels a bit weird to me because no rouge has also dared to attack my pack. But whoever it is is going down.

I did not even think which route to take so that I could directly reach the pack house and so I had to walk my way through the woods. There is an eerie silence lurking here and my wolf is going total crazy. But I cant catch up on any scents. The more closer I am to reaching the pack house the eeriness has also increased. Suddenly I heard a twig snap. I immediately stopped in my position and tried to listen hard. Whoever it is really is well trained. 

Suddenly the scents of many wolves hit me at once. They were not familiar at all so it means all are my enemies. I couln't even process anything when one of those rouges attacked me from behind with full force. They are really too powerful. I somehow escaped from its grasp and removed my shirt, yeah I hate shredding my clothes. But I couldn't remove my pants because they were coming to attack me with full force so I shifted to my black wolf the colour of all alpha wolves. There were twelve wolves approaching me and some more hiding in the trees for backup. My instincts could tell me that much.

I attacked them with double force. Two went down straight away from the impact, ten more to go. It was very difficult to attack them properly because they were constantly attacking me in groups. I was getting hit too much. Their way of attacking is very different from the normal rouges. But I was recieving way too many blows to attack them.

Suddenly a golden coloured wolf entered the battle. All of us were startled. Even the rouges stopped attacking for a moment. I wondered whether it was defending me or the rouges. It had the most dangerous red eyes I had ever seen in my whole life. Actually I have never seen a wolf with red eyes. I lunged towards the rouges and killed them one by one in just one slash. I t seemed to know all their moves. When all ten of them were killed it turned towards me. I was glued to my spot watching it. It was huge. But still small from my wolf. I could feel a sense of familiarity while looking into those red eyes. As soon as I was about to react a wolf hidden in the trees came and attacked the wolf from behind. It let out a howl and fell on the ground, hard. I turned towards the rouge and killed it in one go because I did not even let it react. I was so angry.

I shifted back to my human form and rushed towards the wolf who saved my life. By now all the other wolves had disappeared and left us alone. I held in my arms and I recieved the shock of my life. When the wolf changed back to its human form I got glued again, not knowing how to react.