Chapter 7

Harry's p.o.v.

And there went Mirielle and Claire. But Elle left behind too many questions. I mean after numerous tries of getting in her head I couldn't gain success. It was like hitting a brick wall. And after that the way she stared at me? It felt like she knew what I was doing. Did she really know what I was doing? Probably not. She is a human isn't she? There are so many questions in my head and I don't know the answer of none. 

"............Hazzzz" I  saw that Lou was shaking his hands in front of me. "Earth to Hazza bear..."

"Yaeh yeah I love my earth I wont leave it just like that." I replied sarcastically.

"Yeah but you wouldn't listen to what I am trying to say for such a long time." Lou retorted.

"Ok ok so what were you talking about."I asked.

"I was telling you that this Elle girl may not be what she seems." He said in all seriousness. I might have bursted laughing by seing his face but I kept myself quiet. Its rare to see such seriousness on him.

"And why is that mate." I said blocking my laughter.

"Because when I hugged her she did not even flinch a bit even when I hugged her so hard."He had a point. Even I had noticed it. But still its not that big of a proof to show that she isn't a human.This has been nagging me alot but I can't place my finger on it properly. She sometimes does not behave like a normal human.

"So what's the big deal in that man. She said she does regular exercises." I said as I really couldn't get what he was trying to say even though I have a slight doubt that I knew.

"When I hug you, I feel I am hugging a rock hard body. It was almost the same feeling when I hugged her too."Is that his accusation, I think its pretty lame.

"I think it was just your imagination Lou. Its not that serious."

"No you have to believe me." Lou was insisting so hard that even I was forced to believe it. But I did not think it as much of a big deal.

"Ok ok I believe you we will think about it later. I think you should focus more for my birthday present since its my birthday and its right around the corner. "

"Yeah maybe I am overthinking things." 

After that Lou finally stopped saying weird things about Elle and finally went to his room to sleep and left me in peace.

.

.

.

.

.

Mirielle's p.o.v -

When we reached home it was so late that we both were feeling very sleepy. We both rushed into our rooms. I was barely able to change and then I fell asleep.

Next morning after finishing all the work Claire went to her dance institution leaving me alone in the flat. I thought that today I should also go and search for a part time job. 

I was walking around the streets of neighbourhood and looking at the different shops where I could possibly get a job at.

After a lot of searching I finally bagged a job at nandos. Its a restaurant which is very famous for its chicken I suppose. Because in the menu there were basically dishes of chicken only.I have come across this for the first time since there aren't any nandos restaurants in U.S.A. I was going to work from next week and after that I would not need to use my dad's card.

After that I went to the mall to buy Harry a birthday present. The thought of him sends shivers down my spine.According to me there are only three things which boys love most. Maybe one of them is good. Ok so 1. Drinks ... no no not at all. 2. Girls ..oh hell no . 3. Gadgets.Yes perfect! that should do.

  So I went into the gadgets section of the closest mall to my flat to buy a perfect gadget. But a rich person like him would obviously have loads of gadgets. By looking at the store I felt that only items of apple were being sold. I had checked on the internet that apple is not the only company in the world. So I purchased a SONY Xperia tab and asked the man to wrap it too.

With that gift I went home.He will most probably like it.

When I reached home Claire had already returned from her institution and was watching t.v. It was a old recorded interview of One Direction. My god she was such a big fan. I just took a glimpse of my mate.His curls shaped in the most beautiful way,it always stirred something in my body. So before I could start drooling over him on tv and make a fool of myself in front of Claire I rushed inside my room to study. What can I say, I am a student.

~*~

Today is harry's birthday(time passes so fast) and Claire is making a rucus in the house. I mean she literally pulled me out of the bed to wake me up. That's not fair.

After that she informed me about the location of the party. We were invited to the private party in which only close friends were invited. Since the lads did not want to display us in the public. That's probably a good thing because being with them in public means good bye to private life.

"So Elle I was telling that I have purchased an outfit for you. I would love if you would wear it today and go for the party. "Claire was telling me as I was eating lunch. 

She went inside her room and brought a nice big box.She opened the box and took out the dress and showed it to me.

And I was like oh noooo........

(A/N he he a cliffhanger I did not want to end it here but school has really made me busy and its difficult to write long chapters . I will update as soon as possible though.)