EPI//LOGUE

FINAL PART

~Lia•Frank~

"So future wife..."

"So future husband..."

"So you really think am going to stand here and take all of this from you" he said "Of course not, you are going to set and take all of this from me"  I say with a toothy grin. "The is no way that pizza is better than a hamburger, the is just one way" My jaw dropped at how ridiculous he was being. "Pizza is life, anything else that comes after is second, period."

"I can not believe you are saying such, how did we even start dating?" After saying that he pulled me down on the bed and started tickling me. "Plea-se...sto-ppp..." I said wall laughing. I don't know what was up with Jason and tickling me, an addiction maybe.

I watched from the window as the sun was beginning to rise. How beautiful it is. He had taken time of work so he could spend it with me, which was one of the things I love about him. His always thinking about me and it's not like I not doing the same, when his actually not around for too long, like he goes to other countries for meetings, I feel myself becoming sick. Talk about love sick.

But this time he had taken time of work for our wadding. In a weeks times. Which I've been waiting for, for about two and half years since we started dating.

I laughed out, remembering what he had said on the first day of the new year. "What?" He asked still so close to me. "I can't believe you were so hush to me that year" I laughed again as his face comes to realization. "Come on love, please let that go"

Remember when he said,

"Lia you are fired"

Do you?

I was so shocked I got up from the chair I was sitting on and starting leaving his house, oh how angry I was that day. He stopped me just after I got out the front door by pulling me towards him.

wait, I didn't mean it like that. I want to get to know and hopefully become your man, but I can't if you are working there because of the no dating of employees and employer. Am firing you because of that”

I felt so stupid after that, but ended up laughing. From then on we have been together like glue.

My laughing stopped when a rush of vomit come upon me. I rushed to the toilet, hoping not to get anything on the floor.

After two days of vomiting, Jason brought me chocolate, pills and of course the pregnancy test thingy. "Why would you think am pregnant, it's probably just my time of the month"

"Last time we had sex, I think...I sort of didn't wear a condom" I quickly grabbed the test thingy and run to the toilet. The moment of truth, please Lord, give me a child.

"Jason, you are going to be a father" I told him as I got out the toilet. "You are going to be a mother!" He rushed to lift me up spinning us around. "Am going to be a father" Jason loves children, you should see him when his playing with kids from the park. The cutest sight ever.

He puts me on the bed and goes to my belly. "I will love you and care for you no matter what, little one. Both you and your mother"

~•~•~

T H E  E N D

~•~•~

~•~•~

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

~•~•~