Chapter 6 : Flirt?

Your P.O.V
It had been few months since the girls came and Zarkon attacking.  I think his plotting something far much too our dislike . So all me and the team do is train, relax, plan strategies and or play with the girls. These past few months me and the team have gotten pretty close especially with Shiro. Oh my you could not believe what happened. You know what let's just flashback.

FLASHBACK

It was training day 18 and we were all testing our hand to hand combat. To demonstrate to the team I used a gladiator that was for the castle. I set the level to 9, because of course that's for an altean child like hello, I started   
out with a few punches and kicks, to demonstrate because the robots a dummy.
Now was the time, I told everyone that we would be versing each other partners.

I told them the rules and to not hurt anyone to bad.  But to fight real hard .After I explained everything to everyone,  we  started.
Shiro stars my trying to punch, I dodge, he tried again but faster , I dodge and kick him in the shins, he knew what I was about to so he jumped, I then made him slip and when he was about fall I did a round house kick and then I straddled him and pinned his wrists and quickly pecked his lips.

" I win sweetie " I said triumphantly.

He was blushing so hard , he looked like a tomato with eyes.

" haha very funny but I win babe " he said.

I still don't know what that means 'babe' , I searched his mind there's no definition for the word. I looked confused and next thing he does is pin me to the floor. And yeah if your wondering me and Shiro are not YET DATING. We just flirt a lot with each other and peck each others lips or cheecks or nose or forehead. It's in working progress I'm happy,  but I'm scared it's it's just I don't want my heart to be broken. 

****************
After training,  I went to go find my three old babies,  and when I found them I saw that they were all sleeping peacefully in my room,  they looked so cute, they were so little .  I quickly also climbed into the bed and snuggled my princesses.
And with that done I said I love you and fell asleep

===================

Sorry it's short but yeah,  I'm sorry for not updating.

Love y'all