Chapter 5: Getting To Know Our Planet's Rulers

A/n Dont forget you have powers and please vote or comment 😃😙😚

---------_________----------_________----------__________----------

Y/n 's P.O.V

  It was  dinner time and I had told everyone to meet when the day was over . I pressed the button and everyone was free from their partner Because the owner's or rulers invited. They were kind , friendly,very kind and good people I loved them ,  I had  met up with them when the Paladins went to go and get their lions.
I hope I look good in this dress what if Shiro doesn't like me in it  , what I am talking about I JUST .... MET ... HIM . He is gonna look quite handsome or has the humans or Lance  hot ? Oh and I still need to talk to Pidge and Allura. Oh here is that dress .

Everybody was done changing and were all walking to the hangars . I was far behind so I had to run there  , but it was no hassle anyway just as I was about to enter I quickly stopped and fixed myself and came in slowly and all i could feel were eyes on me and I could see the rosy red checks of all the boys excluding  Coran . I felt my cheecks heat up because  Shiro was looking straight into my eyes and i broke eye contact and got in my lion and started to fly away . Everyone got in their lions and followed me.
I think I'm in love.

Shiro 's P.O.V

She looked so so beautiful I could not believe my eyes. She looked like a model. I started to blush

because of the cleavage the dress was showing and the eye contact we made . She was like a goddess. We all  had gone into our  lion's and had left .
I think I'm in love.

Y/n 's P.O.V

I had got out my lion with the paladins following behind when I had landed  there were 2 Ternana people outside thst were waiting for our arrival , they both bowed and Allura and I had done  a curtsey. One of them had knocked on the door twice and said a words  I'm could not hear.They had opened the doors and we thanked them . All of the Tertnana people were all staring at the door. The king had come out of the crowd, and had grabbed my hand and kissed I found it revolting . It felt slimy and gross.After he had done that stunt I wiped my hand on my dress and had curtsed.He did the same with Allura.I bowed and the Tertnana people did the same. I lifted up my head saw the Ternana people still bowing I got up and so did they.IT felt so weird but it was not the first time so I was kinda used to it but at the same time not.I was walking around , exploring while the team was on the other side of the room. I was by the food table getting a drink. Until I get a light tug on my dress. I looked down it it was an Tertana child.
I smiled sweetly and picked her up.

"Hello my love"

"Hello your majesty Queen, I made you this flower crown with my sisters."

"Really, oh my its so so beautiful,  I'll wear all time and when I do I will think of you guys, thank you."

I kissed her cheek and she started giggling. 

"Where are your parents ? I would like to thank them for such lovely daughters."

She looked down sadly, I saw she was about to cry .

"We don't have any family, we live in a horrible orphanage.that has a horrid owner. She is much too terrible and too cruel to us . "