Chapter 21

Lucy: he said we can't be friends anymore. 😥

Jace: like seriously why?

Lucy: he told me that he like me and I told him that I only like him as a friend not his girlfriend and then he started crying.

Jace: he was crying oh my god. 😂😂

Lucy: yes I couldn't believe it.

Jace: i think you should go and talk to him I know where he lives here is his address attached.

Lucy: thanks wish me luck. ☺

Jace: good luck. 👍👍

Lucy: thanks see you later bye. 🙋🙋🙋

Jace: bye. 🙋🙋

*************

Lucy went to the address jace gave her she went to the door and took a deep breath and knock on the door it suddenly open and she was met by a beautiful lady she sad how may I help you? Lucy said hi am lucy is luke here? The lady said hi am Elizabeth am his mother its nice too meet you lucy and she step aside and let her in. When Lucy went into the house she saw how beautiful this place was she notice that his parents is rich and she lead the the way to the kitchen when they both got there lucy saw luke and a man in the kitchen sitting on the chair talking so when they turned around his father got up from the chair and said who are you? Then suddenly luke got up he look at lucy, his mom and back at his dad lucy said, hi am lucy I just wanted to talk to luke if thats ok his dad said um its fine hi am Matthew luke's father nice to meet you you lucy and they both went up to his room. Luke said, what are you doing here? lucy said I- I wanted to talk to you she sat on his bed and he joined her she said I- I um I- I like you too he was shocked by her words he said too bad because i have been dating a girl named Camila Cabello Lucy said what are you kidding me Camila Cabello I- I got to go Lucy said before heading to to door Luke ran after her wait lucy don't go lucy ran to her car and drove away.

More drama and even more omg .

Again thank you for reading and please follow me I really appreciate it.